A MOTHER DOWN

Guys! I am sorry, but Vhagar will be Aemonds okay? The dragon that will be replacing the dragon will ve The Cannibal. SO instead of you having Vhagar, you'll have Cannibal.

"Y/n Targaryen flew on Dragon back, her destination being King's Landing. The Princess was greeted by the guards who kept watch, allowing her into the castle. Apparently people looked down at her all while she was on her way to talk with the former Queen Alicent Hightower. Their minds were made up, Y/n Targaryen, murdered her lover for a step closer to the Iron Throne. Meeting with Alicent, the older woman warned the Princess of her exile. Y/n did not care, she confirms this when she threatens the woman after being turned down."

Heavy footsteps could be heard in the distance, they sounded fast paced and rhythmic. "Where do you think you're going?" I sighed while turning to face Daemon. "Kings Landing." I bluntly reply, not wanting to continue this conversation any further. If it was even possible, he started speeding up, a grunt leaving his lips every time he took a step. "Without me? I don't think so." Squinting my eyes, I place a hand on one hip and slant to the side. "Yes actually, I am."

Daemon slows down as he reaches me, one hand on his sword and the other on Drogons neck. He soothes him while giving me a side eye. "What do you plan to do? Make acquaintances with the people who didn't believe you and EXILED you?" "Yes." Daemon completely stops what he is doing and instead lays his beady violet eyes upon me. Probably wanting to slap the nonsense that he was hearing, out. "I would rather feed you to the Dragons than have you carry shields and cups, for that...drunken usurper cunt of a king." This brought you into a fit of laughter, Daemon staring at you as if you didn't just hear what he'd just said.

"I will..." He stays in agreement with himself. Composing myself, I sigh. "Let's just surround them and burn the whole place down. Take the crown for ourselves and be done with those Hightowers." I lower my head, I wish I could just do that, but I am no usurper. "We'd also be considered usurpers, Daemon. We'd need Rhaenyra to sit the Throne and either pass it to us willingly or by force. We need her words." Daemon kicks the rubble ground, some hitting Drogon causing him to lowly growl and glare at the prince. "Woah! Sorry..." Holding his hands up for Drogon to see. smartling his nostrils, some of the snot flies out and lands onto Daemon's face, causing you to gag.

"Did he really do that?Is it bad? Don't tell me it's in my hair!" Daemon panics and again you laugh while giving Drogon a pat as a way of saying 'Good job'. While Daemon is busy trying to clean himself off, you jump up onto Drogons back, him standing in response. "I shall be back with an answer. Daemon does keep Ser Ares, Minerva and Lucerys safe in the meantime. The army we have, there isn't much, so if anything happens leave and send a raven back to me." Not being able to give you a reply and express how he isn't too fond you're going ALONE, you fly off. Sending a wave down below, Drogon lets out a deep and ear piercing screech as he flies up and into the clouds.

The people below could only make out the dragon's shadow, and hear only the sounds that he emitted.

THE GREENS

"Dorne has kneeled for Princes Y/n Targaryen." Otto announces to King Aegon. "I would t- Huh? What do you mean?" Aegon was yet again, too busy sipping on wine to care for his duties, so he really didn't understand what his grandsire was trying to say. "YOU!...tsk. House Martell, is no longer a part of the 'Seven Kingdoms' Do you know what that means?" Aegon shakes his head no. "It means, she has an army and not only that, she rules over a house that was never BENT to kneel! And somehow she has acquired House Martell and Dorne itself, in what? Four moons!?" Aegon watches in boredom. Sure, NOW he understood what his grandsire was saying, but how would that affect him?