SER ARES AND AEGON

(ARES - Timothee Chalamet)

I had been in the garden for quite some time now, and didn't realise how late it was already getting. That was until one of the guards on the night watch found me. "Princess, you should head back inside the castle, it's getting dark and it would be dangerous for you to stay outside by yourself." You didn't look at him, and plucked a red rose.

"Then stay with me," Now you turned to him, and gave him the flower "Unless you are busy, that is." He was taken aback by your words and kind actions. Holding the rose he looked around. "I suppose I am not too busy, as you are the princess, so my main priority would be you." He simply explained. You smiled slightly and ducked your head just a little bit.

"Walk with me..." you trailed off, not knowing what his name was. "Ser Ares Andino" "Ah, yes Ser Ares. Walk with me" He nodded at you, and started to walk side by side with you, the rose still in his right hand. "Tell me Ares, how long have you been a guard for my family?" Thinking for a second he answered. "About four years my Princess." You raised your hand as if to stop him, to which he obeyed. "Do not call me Princess. Just call me Y/n" Scrunching his eyebrows together he warned you. "I can be sent out if I was to greet you with such informalties....My-" "Y/n" you cut in once again, not caring about what he had just said. "My Y/n- Y/N! I am so sorry!" He bowed in embarrassment, keeping his head low before you.

You let out a giggle that soon turned into a fit of laughs, he looked up at you slowly, a small smile present from seeing you happy. "Do not worry! I actually like the sound of that." His face turned red, and thank the gods it was getting dark or else you would've seen the state he was in. As you settled down, you linked your arm with his, and carried on walking.

"I take it, that you are not sworn to anyone" You side eyed him, he shook his head no. "I am not Y/n" A sly smirk appeared on your features. "How would you feel if I were to have you sworn to me?" His eyes flickered to your frame, which was smaller than his. "I'd swear my life to you, as your protector and duty of a guard. "Very well. Ser Ares Andino. You are now sworn to me." He stopped walking, but you carried on.

Watching you walk further he thought for a moment. Why would she want me and not some other strong guard like Ser Cristion, or Ser Harwin? "I do hope you are not going to be standing there all night, in that mind of yours Ser Ares." Snapping out of the little gaze he was in, he caught up to you. He knew you two were going to be very close.

~

"Thank you Ares for getting me back here in one piece." He smiled at you as he bowed "It was my pleasure." "Alright well, I'll be seeing you in the morning. I hope you will be outside my doors when I awake, yes?" "Yes, my Princess" You understood why he was using formalities, since there were two guards standing outside of my chambers. And it would be suspicious to have one guard call you Y/n, since it would be informal, and lead to rumours.

You nod, and walk into your chambers, the two guards shutting them behind you. "Already making friends, I see" The voice came from your bed area, so as you look there you see Aegon. "Aegon." He looked at you and smirked "Y/n." Walking up to him, you asked "What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to come talk to you privately. We are half siblings, am I not wrong?" You shook your head no.

He hummed in response and abruptly stood to his feet, towering over you. He was very close, just inches from each other. His hand found its way under your chin, making you raise your head. "You have such pretty skin." Your lips parted, and your body became still. What is this young man doing? His eyes flickered to your lips, then to your eyes. All you could see in his blue eyes was affection, lust, and guilt. Each one unknown to you.

"It's a pity I am married to my sister Helaena," He pulled away, remembering his brother's words. "She's not just another maid you can sleep with brother" "And you are to be married to a Lannister I hear." It was more of a reality check for him, more than a question for you. "How do you know this?" "Rumours fly quite fast around here, don't you agree?" If I am EVER going to survive this place, I'll need to keep my secrets and business on the low, especially for now.

"Well those rumours are very true, dear brother." Brushing past you, he took a seat at the small round table. "It seems my side of the family very much welcomes you with open arms. As do I," Resting his chin on his hand, he scanned you for a brief second. "But why is it that you are blamed for your mothers death? It was childbirth was it not? So it's a completely pathetic reason to hate a child." You don't know why, but an idea popped into your head.

"Yes it was childbirth, but I cannot control the emotions and feelings he expresses towards me." He got up and let out a big sigh. "You are not wrong. I should get going now, it was very nice talking to you dear sister." He grabbed you from behind the head and brought you close. Kissing you on the forehead before letting you go and opening the doors. Looking over his shoulder, he couldn't help but let an evil smirk make its way to his face. "The wedding will be fun, I'll tell you that"

When he left you sat down on your bed. "The wedding will be fun? What does he mean by that?" Staying in my thoughts for about ten minutes, I started to feel tired. Climbing into bed, I brought the covers over me. I'll tell Daemon my plan tomorrow morning. Hopefully, he'll agree and say "You have such a brilliant and smart brain, Y/n! You are truly better than me" He'd never say that last part, his ego is too far up that ass of his.

"It can be fun at first, but it'll become boring aftertime"

~~~~~~~~

Instagram - V_Gucciking

Tiktok - Im_Okie