DORNE

"Princess Y/n Targaryen would Conquer the great House Martell Of Dorne. She was sent there to stay for the rest of her days, but instead she had other plans. It was a great surprise, for House Martell wasn't on the greatest terms with House Targaryen. Recalling the incident at step stones, where they refused to help Prince Daemon Targaryen and Lord Corlys Velaryon. More or so, they bent the knee after Prince Qoren Martell saw how many Dragons Princess Y/n held. Four dragons were owned by one Targaryen, it was unheard of. This was only the many few reasons why he had let her rule Dorne."

"We can't stay here, Mysaria." She kept on refusing to leave Dragon Stone, not believing such words. "Why would they exile you to Dorne? I know you wouldn't just go." Arguing back with you, Daemon stepped in. "Please love, it is for our safety. In no time will the Greens or Rhaenyra come and settle here." Mysaria only shook her head.

"I'll leave." You engulfed her. "See, it wasn't that hard!" Not returning her hug, she waits for you to pull away. "To King's Landing, that is." Taking a step back, you make a face. "Don't look at me like that," Her annoyed expression deepend. "It'll give you an advantage. If Daemon sends Ravens directly to me, I'll know who to trust and send orders to others." Daemon hummed, she wasn't so naive after all. "Ok." He blurts out.

"But what if you get captured and held as a prisoner!?" Giggling at your worried words, she pushes them away. "No such thing will happen, trust me." She assures you. Finally accepting what was to come, you all leave the room. Walking out and onto the beach, Myseria spots Rhaenyra's son, Prince Lucerys, from afar. "I see you've kidnapped the little one." You turned down her thoughts and accusations. "Actually, he willingly came. I guess he'd rather be with me than his own mother." "And that 'Mother' Is soon to be Queen. She'd have your head." Slowing your movements, Mysaria and Daemon match your speed. Until you come to a slow stop and face her.

"That is why, I am going to be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and not her." Carrying on walking, Mysaria follows after you, entranced by such words. "Please tell." Again by your side. "Something happened at the kingdom, you had asked what it was before. I'll tell you when the time is right, but I plan on taking that Throne with Fire and Blood." Not debriefing you any longer, Mysaria is now met with the sight of Ser Ares, Minerva and Lucerys, up close.

"I'll be arriving there by sea, you all better get going. I heard that Rhaenyra has gone missing from the Kingdom. Maybe she's found out that this one," Pointing at Lucerys, " She continues "Has gone missing." Daemon throws an insulting laugh at the news. "She's on her way here. She wouldn't just leave and go on her merry way, scouting us by herself. She'll be on her way here, to plan." Mysaria looks at Daemon with an unreadable expression.

Coughing to break the brewing tension, you clap your hands together and speak with glee. "Shall we begin our travels?" There was a chorus of "Yes"s throughout our small group. "Please stay safe Mysaria." She pulls you in for a gentle hug. "I'll be just fine." Letting go of you, she boards the ship. What was weird was it was already ready to go. Daemon takes your mind off of it by climbing on Caraxes. "Hurry! We have places to be!!" He exclaimed, while pulling Ares up.

You quickly went around each of the three Dragons and unchained them. All of them shook their bodies, and stretched themselves out. "I hope I didn't keep you three waiting." They all roared and snorted towards you. Grinning at them, you told them to fly in Valyrian, before climbing on Drogon and commanding the same thing.

Minerva eyes the other beasts that are flying next to them, Vhagar being right next to us. Vhagar spares a glance at Minerva before screeching out her lungs and then flying off further than us. "Jesus! That was damaging for the ears." Minerva shouts so you could hear her. "Get used to it!" You shout back. Huffing, she rests her head on your back.