BLOOD MOON

TW: RAPE/SA

"Most say that she had done it to marry another. Or to start war, gain empathy from others. It wasn't clear as it was only them in the chambers. We do know one thing for sure, it was the night that changed her life and view on the ones she loved and called family. What we do know is that the day to come after, would be the start of a Targaryen war..."

"You and Prince Aemond." You stood at the end of the bed, while he was still at the door, scowling at you. Jerome was hunched over slightly, weakened by the punches Aemond had landed on him. The face wasn't any better, it displayed cuts and bruises. The cuts are probably caused by Aemonds metallic rings. You never recalled him wearing any, did he plan this and wore them especially for Jerome's beat down?

Exhaling deeply, you roll your eyes. "I'm not a whore, so you can drop the thought of me and Aemond." Staggering three steps towards you, he points an accusing finger at you. "How should I know that you aren't lying? I don't know if he's taken your maiden hood." Screwing up your eyes, you rush to him, and give him the slap of his life. The sound from the impact echoed, along with his grunt.

His head was snapped to the side, one hand on the right cheek you had harmed. Your chest was heaving in fury. "Me? ME!?" You start, your words are bubbling up. "What have I done, but be a loyal and dutiful wife towards you!?" You try finding his eyes, but he never allows it. "You are the one who should be accused of...unfaithfulness! You can tell that common whore, that she can fuck you all she wants and spend her night with someone who'll just do the same to her." This time it was Jerome's turn to get violent.

In one swift minute, you're on the floor from Jerome shoving you. "I never really liked you Targaryens." He spits out with so much loathe. How dare he lay a finger on me. You thought as you began to collect yourself and get up. "No, you can stay DOWN!" Once again you are pushed down harshley, a frightening sound leaves your lips.

You stare up at him, as he begins to unbuckle his belt. Dread filled your core to the brim. Scattering backwards, your back hits the end of the bed, stopping you from trying to escape. "Tonight," He threads the leather out from their holding places. "I'm going to make sure," He lets his pants fall and kicks them away. "That you stay in your place, as a wife." He closes the small gap, yanking you up to your feet by your hair, you are brought close to his face. "I am going to take you tonight, whether you like it or not."

Your lips waver as he throws you onto the bed, a small yelp earned. "N-no! Stop!" You look at him petrified. He was going to rape you. Disregarding you all together, he pulls out a dagger and comes closer to you. Putting it against your throat, a wicked smile grows on his lips. The dim light made his golden hair shine in the cold night, it forecasted as if he'd never harmed anyone in his life. He'd be the golden boy every girl would want to marry. Only, it's all a trick when it comes to Lannisters.

He draws the knife back and starts to tear your dress with it. You weep as he carries on until you are eventually bare to his cold eyes. Oh how you wished you had Drogon that moment. Turning your head to the side, you could feel his eyes roam your body. Licking his lips, he rapidly tore off his undergarment, and entered you. Jerome had to cover your mouth as you had begun to screech and yell. "Shut it you bitch!" Removing his hand, he struck you across the cheek.

Another squeal left your lips. In an instant you felt another shooting pain, but it wasn't your cheek, it was your lower region. He had begun to move and you weren't even adjusted. You claw at his face, trying your best to fight him off, god, you even tried to throw in some of your skilled combat moves. But to no avail, you felt too much pain to think straight, plus it wasn't just pain. Overfilled with emotions. "FUCK!" He hisses from the new scratches. Jerome pins your arms over your head, so you couldn't use them.