THE NORTH

Flying above the clouds, you could feel the cold temperature of The North. "We are here" With that being said, you made Drogon start free falling down in a straight line, with Caraxes not too far behind. Ares closed his eyes shut, not wanting to his death if he were to fall off. As you guys flew past the clouds, and you could see The Kingdom Of North, Drogon soon started to fly steadily again, going straight ahead.

When we reached closer, and we could soon see the citizens of North, Drogon let out an aggressive, dominating screech, so loud people ducked and looked up in horror, to see not one but TWO Dragons in their presence. "TARGARYENS!" A kid squealed in admiration, all of the Seven Kingdoms heard tales of House Targaryen. How could they not? Some even thought Dragons were a myth used to scare and bring fear upon people, yet The North is about to find out that this is a lie, and they are very much alive.

Landing down before the gates, Craxes came beside you and let out a sneeze-like sound, probably clearing his nose. Rubbing the side of Drogon, he kneeled down for you to get off. Landing on the ground, you gestured for Ares to come down, and so he cautiously, trying not to slip, safely got off with a thud. Daemon's presence was next to you, as he awaited for the Lord.

Daemon is someone who expects to be greeted whenever he arrives somewhere, and when he is not, like at kings landing, he'll become a bit...Hard to handle. And luck seemed to be on our side, because a few seconds later, the wooden doors opened, and out walked Lord Cregan Stark. His eyes immediately went to the two beasts before him. They were...Something he's never seen up close. Yes he's seen Dragons, but never this close. "They are magnificent creatures," Now his brown eyes stared at us. "What are Targaryens doing here?" Daemon coughed, and stepped forward.

"My daughter, niece, Princess Y/n is looking for a personal guard." Cregan tilted his head and flickered his gaze onto you. "And what exactly are you looking for in a guard?" You raised your head, trying to be confident under the well-built man's gaze. "A warrior. Someone who's gonna protect me at all cost. Someone smart, someone who knows how to play their cards right on a battlefield." Finishing your sentence, you see Cregan change his demeanour.

"The Princess knows what she wants. Follow me." He walked inside. You and Daemon exchanged looks, before entering after The Lord. Ares walked behind, and scanned the area inside. You had eyes all on you, as you guys were outsiders. "Targaryens?" "What are they doing here..." "Are they going to burn us?" They whispered amongst themselves. SOme of their snide comments brought a frown upon your features.

"Do not mind them. People here can be cruel, it must be from the cold winter that's never gone away." Cregan spoke up, he didn't need to look at you to hear the same comments you were hearing. "I do not know what you are talking about, Lord Cregan." Arriving at the swordsman area, he stopped and looked at you. "Don't lie. Don't hold back. And most importantly, do not hide behind a mask." Trudging over to a group of men, he started to converse with them, not that you could hear.

Soon they looked your way, and then back at Cregan. Daemon sighed. "I want the girl." Gazing at him, you wrapped your arms around yourself. "What?" Daemon met your eyes, and went on with explaining. "Remember when I spoke about that guard? The female? She is the best warrior from here. You should ask about her whereabouts. It'll catch him off guard." Daemon recommended, although he really did want you to do that.

Thinking for a moment, you decided you might as well listen to Daemon. "Lord Cregan." Calling out his name, he stepped away from the men, and made his way back to you. Stopping in front of you, he awaited for what you had to say. "Forget the men." You looked at the men in disdain, and then back at Cregan who was now shifting in his spot. "Sorry?" He leaned on one side of his body, his head more forward, as if to give off he couldn't hear you properly.