THE WEDDING

"You are to be wed tonight, my lady" Y/n hummed in response. "Are you excited?" Dina asked as she put simple plattes into your hair. Y/n sighed "I suppose so," She looked at Dina in the mirror. "Aemond had accused him of something very...vile. But everyone pushed it aside, even me." Dina gave you a sympathetic look. "You wouldn't mind if I asked what the accusations were about, would you?"

"Apparently he likes to marry women, kill them, and then take what they own." Dina gasped, this was a very big accusation. And one that was made by the prince. "My lady, you need to investigate!" Dina worriedly stated. You shook your head no. "I have tried. My father and Alicent won't let me, as it is a "Mere Rumour" caused by the folks of this kingdom." Her disappointment was just as much of Y/n's.

"I am finished, my lady." Y/n raised from her seat, shuffling towards the long bodied mirror. She eyed herself up and down. Such a pretty sight, but there was more to the picture than what met the eyes. "Dina, could you please get Ser Ares Andino." "Yes, my lady." Opening the doors, she went out for only a few minutes, meaning Ser ares was close by. Having the doors be opened again, Ser Ares strudged in, hand on top of the handle of his sword.

You gave Dina a look. She quickly bowed, and left the room. You turned back around and stared at yourself. Ares gazed at you, his eyes trailing all over you. He had to admit, you were breathtaking. "Your opinion?" Snapping out of it, he met your eyes through the mirror. The little sly smirk that played on your lips, because you had caught him staring, made him flustered. "i- Sorry what?" A snicker left your lips, before continuing. "Your opinion on my wedding dress, do you like it?"

He took a step closer to you, and then another, until he was right behind you. Feeling his breath on the back of your neck made you shiver. "You look...." He trailed off, trying to find the right words. "Exquisite." Lost in his little fascinations, you spoke again, only this time you had turned around. You had to look up, while he looked down. His face was blank, but you had a cheeky smile, as there was only a few metres between your two's faces. "Is that all?" You pressed.

Sucking in a big amount of air, he took one step back. Putting space in between the two of you. "Attractive. You look attractive." He finished with his head tilted downwards slightly. He was trying to avoid your e/c eyes. "Would he think that?" Ares looked at you, his jaw clenched. "It doesn't matter what he thinks. You are beautiful whether he says so or not." Delighted by these words, you spun around to look in the mirror. "I very much appreciate your compliments you have given me, Ser Ares." You exclaimed, coughing he bowed.

You two had talked for a while until the wedding had started.

~

Multiple guards have escorted you to The Great Hall, and pushed the doors open. Everyone rose to their feets, as they watched you descend the small steps and make your way to your fathers table. Daemon sat at the end of the table, and when he saw you he immediately got up and straightened his posture as he gave you a wide grin, in return you gave him a small smile and nod.

Aemond and Aegon stood at the other end. Aemond staring into your soul, trying to read you. And Aegon was flirtatiously eyeing you, sending you a wink in the process, which no one had noticed except for his wife/sister Helaena. Looking at you, she whispered something underneath her breath. No one heard though.

Viserys had a proud father grin plastered smack bang onto that decaying face of his. It wasn't really because you were getting married, more the fact you were gonna be bringing him money and more of an army. Rhaenyra stood with her two sons next to her, her gentle smile seemed to be one of genuineness. Taking you by surprise too. Alicent stared at you  with a confident and happy facial expression.

Squeezing between Rhaenyra and And Viserys, she kissed the side of her dad's cheek. "You look absolutely astounding y/n!" His voice boomed. Many different people started to cheer in anticipation. He then faced everyone with you. "To my daughter Y/n Targaryen! Have only returned two nights ago, and already gained a husband! Such a spectacular, and grateful thing to have!" Everybody cheered and clapped for you, although some didn't like the idea of you being in the castle, they still had to support you underneath this stoned roof.