EXCILED

"It says here, "Sending Princess Y/n Targaryen away, would be one of the biggest mistakes both Green and Black, would make." And down here it says "They turned a blind eye to her reasons. Not that anyone knows why or what she had committed, she herself never spoke about what happened that night." If I was to take a guess, maybe she murdered her husband Prince Jerome Lannister for an advantage to the Iron Throne? She could remarry to Prince Aemond Targaryen, brother to Aegon ll, It would've made sense"

Your white nightgown was torn near the shoulder blade, well, it was white. Now it was coated in dark-velvet red blood, stained by the man who had mercilessly raped you. It was now dawn, early in the morning, with no sound but your little small whimpers. You, Rhaenyra and Alicent shared one habit that was in common, fidgeting with your fingers, peeling away the flesh from nervousness, anxiety, fear, and many more.

You dared not to meet the eyes of those that bored themselves into your soul. Where was Daemon? Where was Minerva and Ser Ares? "Your husband, Prince Jerome Lannister, was killed last night. Is that right, Princess?" Not looking at the Queen, you nod your head slowly. "This will not do," She sighs.

In a swift flick of her hand, Ser Criston Cole forced me down and onto my knees, yanking and gripping onto my hair, as I am forced to now see the person in front of me. Queen Alicent Hightower. She wore that same gloomy upside down smile, the one she'd wear when she was around any of us Targaryens, her children an exception. Her hands held onto each other, she was also fiddling. "I want to hear words." Ser Cristion tugged on my silver locks. The past Targaryens that look down on us, would've burnt him alive for damaging such hair. "Yes, he was killed!"

It was barely easy to speak anything. Your eyes stung from the aching pain Ser Cristion was putting you through. Also an order made by Alicent herself. "And you do admit you are the perpetrator of this unspeakable crime!" Alicent wasn't asking you, she was implying, which wasn't wrong. You did indeed. "Yes. I admit I killed him" She gives a nod to Ser Cristion.

Letting go of you, he stands behind Alicent's kids, who watch with displeasure. Aemond never blinked an eye, keeping the only one he has on you. Aegon had looked away the minute you were forced down, not liking anything that was happening(Exactly why he wanted to leave this godforsaken kingdom.) Helaena was the same, only she'd glance at her mother, wanting her to stop with what she was doing.

Otto Hightower was behind his daughter, he enjoyed every little moment. Finally, something to use against you. Not only did you murder your mother, but you had murdered your husband. The kingdom would definitely look down on you. "I do believe there is a price to be paid here." Alicent looks at him for a second, before looking down at your form. You hastily stand to your feet, leaning on one foot, looking straight back at her through the hair that dangled in front of your sore eyes.

You had seen both Aemond and Aegon take a step forward, presumably wanting to help you. But they stopped themselves. That move would've sparked even more feud. Alicent wasn't saying anything, her mind somewhere else.

QUEEN ALICENT HIGHTOWER

I knew she was raped, I had the maesters check her and report back to me once they finished. The only problem was, that no matter what valid reason she had and with proof, no one would accept this from a woman. Especially a female member from the royal family. I hated that Jerome was dead. Why couldn't he just spawn back to life?

"I say we send her away to Dorn." I took a look at my father, I really did turn into him. Played victim to his games. "It'd be far away and our name wouldn't have too much shame to it." Side eyeing Y/n, I could see she wanted me to give her another punishment. Anything but send her away. Oh how I wished, but duty calls and I must live up to the expectations that this Kingdom holds. If I let her stay, people would be angry that a murderer can live so freely.