EYE AND HEART

Prince Lucerys Velaryon, his life being the symbolic priority of Team Red. The life of the group of them, the one they'd dedicate themselves too to protect and nurture. He had only gone to Storm's End to gain support for his Aunt, Princess Y/n Targaryen. He was to go there and to come back, no one to be harmed in the short visit. But he never arrived, no, the only thing left of him was a heart and an eye. Washed upon the shores of Storms End. An eye was gifted to a Mother, and a heart was sent to break a Mother. Prince Lucerys Velaryon was a Dove indeed, while Princess Y/n Targaryen was a flying crow.

Arriving on the dragon's back, alive and well, was a relief to Lucerys, Daemon, Ares and Minerva. Their thoughts lead them to think you'd be killed on the spot, either by Aegons hand or by the monstrous Vhagar that Prince Aemond claimed. "You're alive!" Daemon exclaimed, surprised. You ignore him. "We need to gain support from other houses." He looks at you confused "Why? Did you kill Aegon and start a war?" "A war wouldn't be upbringing if I had killed him, I'd be sitting on a Throne with a Crown on my head being called a "Queen". But yes, I'm sure I've started a war."

A raised eyebrow was all you needed to start explaining. "You could say I threatened and harmed the former Queen Alicent for putting her son on the Throne" Clapping he praises you while leaning on his dark sister. "My my! You've surely outdid yourself there little one!" Another voice comes from behind the two of yous, one much younger. "My Queen." Lucerys kneels down and bows his head to you, then looks back up. "Please send me to the house you want to secure. If I am serving you, I want to be of use." Looking him down with a gentle gaze, you call for him to stand. "My sweet Dove. You do not need to do anything. You will not fight a war that isn't yours, I'll insure that." "No- I mean-...Please my Queen...I want to for the sake of you and for the sake of the seven kingdoms. I know I shouldn't say this, but I see you fit for the throne more than anyone else."

It's silent as you think, Daemon occasionally looking in between the two of you. Soon he decides to secure the boy's wishes. "I can see benefits coming from this." You look at Daemon, his sudden statement knocking you out of thoughts. "You do." "I do," He nods, before standing side by side with the younger child, his hand on his shoulder. "He could go to Storm's End, Remind them of the Oath they swore to Rhaenyra, we'll get them to be under our influence though. While he is in Storm's End, I'll travel with Ser Ares to Harrenhal. When we arrive back, we'll discuss our next plans."

Holding eye contact with Ares, he gives you a pleading look, one that makes you sigh and agree. "Fine. But you'll go as a messenger, not a warrior." Lucerys grins at you, shaking his head uncontrollably "O-of course my Queen! I won't let you down." He goes to get Arrax ready for flight. When he is out of sight, you bring up your concerns. "Something doesn't seem right Daemon." Dismissing you, he disagrees. "Everything will be alright, he'll arrive before dawn, I'm sure of it." No, something was bound to happen, and you couldn't shake the feeling that you'd soon have to make sacrifices.

It was as if the gods were speaking to you, like they were telling you to cancel the idea of sending Lucerys. "Maybe we shouldn't send him. I can go." Daemon growls in response. "Stand your ground. This is what war will make you think and feel. You'll have doubts and worries when you shouldn't." Accepting it, you go inside the crumbling Kingdom of Old Valyria and to your chambers. When you arrive inside, you're surprised to see Ser Ares sitting on the bed in his own thoughts. "Ser Ares?" Hearing your voice, he immediately stands up. "I- Sorry! I was just worried." Feeling charmed, you come closer and sit next to where he had sat. "Sit again. I don't bite." You joked with him. The informaltality surprised him a bit, but he still obeyed. "Actually, stand" Pausing, he is profusely confused. Giggling at him, you grab ahold of both his bigger hands, that are also very warm, and bring him to his feet.