002 , 𝐓𝐖𝐎

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

"hood boys, classy girls"

#✰.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆
𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝟪.𝟤𝟩.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗄𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖻.
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 , streaming now live.
#☆.

"𝐘𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓?" solána questions her best-friend, who was currently glued to her phone. "check the closet" she replies - without glancing up from her cellular device, causing solána to mug her slightly.

"thanks for the help" she sarcastically replies, rolling her eyes while listening to the instructions, she eventually comes across her uggs, them being in the back.

solána slid on her ugg minis, pairing it with her catti hoodie & her green cargos. - a chill fit considering it was a bit cold.

"my best chowed down" kavani confided, putting her phone to aside. it being the first time since she had woken up.

"I'm already knowin, but you needa pop out cause I don't want to sit in the house" she replies, referring to how kavani was currently still in bed.

"ii, my heart. is it cold?" vani says relooking at ána's outfit, seeing she had a hoodie & pants on "hell yeah, it's brick city out there" she says, repositioning herself on the end of kavani's bed.

"ight, ima go take a shower real quick" vani informs, setting her phone on her charging port, to let it gain some battery life - heading in the bathroom.

#✰.

solána sets her airpod in her left ear and plays some jhené aiko, suddenly her music is interrupted by a bang on her best-friends front door.

she slowly slides her satin curtains over, allowing herself to look outside the window. kavani moms car was gone, so she was uncertain. "yo kay, somebody here" she says informing kavani.

"go check who it is" she says, her voice being faint due to music that was streaming through solána's airpod - she did the obvious and went to check.

solána walks into the foyer and looks through the peek-hole and seeing the two familiar lightskins. "dick we can see you, open the door" ddot says peeking through the window beside the door, causing solána to roll her eyes.