𝟢𝟧𝟢 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟢, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟢, 𝟣𝟣.𝟪.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 was quiet all day, sitting in the fifth row of the auditorium. since there electives had been switched, but she was with 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈, 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 , 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 , 𝐃𝐃 , 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓. they had to work on a made up play for the school to do.
they also had been placed with crystal , caden and jalen.
and some of crystals friends.
-

"okay, this semester will consist of you creating a play. you will be assigned a partner, and with that partner you'll be instructing the play for others to do" a blonde haired, short teacher said fixing the glasses on her face.

"assigned as in you give them to us, or we can pick?" notti ask, the teacher shakes her head "i'll assign them, because i know some of you are friends" she said looking at the group of girls.

solána looked at the teacher and cut her eyes at her, she leaned back in her chair waiting for her to call out the people who was being partnered together.

"david and jalen" the teacher said, kavani bursted into laughter kavey and solána joining her "nah thats fake crazy" solána said watching dd smack her teeth as he moved by jalen. "solána and crystal" solána turned her head at the teacher.

"uhm, miss whoever. there must be a mistake" solána said raising her hand, and not waiting for the teacher to call on her "your crystal arent you?" the teacher asked solána, "hell no, thats crystal" solána said with a fake gag and pointing to her. "okay, so whats the problem?" she asked politely.

"her, literally" crystal said hoping into the conversation, kavani stood up beside solána "bitch, who asked you?" kavani said looking at crystal. crystal popped her neck at her as she pointed to the teacher. "pipe down" crystal added.

solána turned around to face crystal grabbing her backpack, she looked her up and down before moving to the seat behind her. she waved kavani off to calm down, while the teacher continued assigning partners.
𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 & 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 , 𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 & 𝐭𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 , 𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲 & 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 .

-
"so what we finna do?" crystal asked, popping the gum in her mouth everytime she talked. solána was getting highly irritated, she just shrugged her shoulders not wanting to talk to her. "I don't speak body language, speak up" crystal said.

"okay, learn to then" solána said grabbing the piece of paper they were assigned, she wrote down her name in the corner and jotted down ideas for the play. she slid the paper infront of crystal. "there, now play your part" she said leaning back in her chair.

"drop the attitude, you ain't popping shit" crystal said, viewing the notes solána had put down. "if you want to rock, rock out" solána said looking at crystal from the chair behind her.

"im not about to do this with you, you're just mad over a nigga" crystal said overly confident, solána laughed she took that as a joke, mad? over what her. thats crazy.

"you're a dickhead, cause if you think im mad over david then you're delusional" solána added before pulling out her phone to distract herself from crystal. "took both yo niggas" crystal laughed.

solána looked up from her phone confused "fuck you mean both niggas?"

crystal laughed slighly, looking back at solána "hm lets see, jalen and dd whos next ?" crystal said, solána was heated at this point - she stood up from her chair.

"im not gone lie, you're getting me tight" solána said, pushing her phone into her pocket, as she stood from her chair "do i give a fuck?" crystal asked, solána grabbed the back of crystals seat, jumping over it.

"oh shit!" ddot said watching solána smack crystal in the face, everybody started crowding around them jumping out their chairs.

solána was now ontop of crystal, throwing face shots back to back. The teacher tried pulling her off, but the fight escalated.

"get off my bitch" the same girl from the live chimed in, jumping over the seat. kavey peeped what she was about to do, as soon as she pushed solána kavey jumped in.

"WOAH WOAH, we all fightin? bring that ass emily cause i heard you was popping shit" kavani said, pressing another one of crystals friends.

and like that, all three girls were fighting.

"solána stop bro stop, shes bleeding" notti said yanking her off, solána infuriated. she pushed notti off her

"suck my dick, stupid" solána calls as the teacher runs besides crystal on the floor, dd mouth is dropped open he hadnt seen solána fight in live action.

solána walked over to kavey who was sitting down at the moment since he fight ended when the admin pulled her off "worda my moms it war behind you" kavey says dabbing up solána, kavani walked over shortly after.

"they got me feeling like super women, stop playing!" kavani said, causing the girls to laugh. the boys were in pure shock, it was a whole show down.

"OFFICE, ALL OF YOU" the teacher yells, the girls sigh in annoyance, walking out the auditorium and down the hall into the office.

#✰.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 #୨୧

something short since im not at home, next chapters will he longer especially sincd they're clearly arent going to be in school.

{ vote and follow }

if there is any mistakes COMMENT on them so I can go through and fix them my hearts, until then ..

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 ...