𝟢𝟧𝟧 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟧, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟧𝟧, 𝟣𝟣.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆?" solána asked, mugging the two boys. ddot & notti stood infront of her, urging her to do so. "nigga, you blocked his ass" ddot explained.

"okay, only on instagram thats nothing" solána scolded, as ddot let out a heavy sigh. "hes in destress" notti said referring to dd, & the situation he was in.

solána slightly laughed, she tilted her head a little seeing the boys stressed out facial expressions. "okay, okay"

"thought so, and make it good" ddot said "you can respectfully get blocked too, calm down" solána nodded her head. - she continued walking down the block towards notti & dds house.

she let the two boys walk infront of her, as they entered the house, she walked in slowly - taking in the smell of weed & warm vanilla. "hurry up, ána" notti rushed.

solána wasn't ready to admit her wrongs, especially not to dd. but two can play that game.

"okay walk then mother fucker" she scolded, walking behind notti & ddot, as they led her down the hallway & towards dd rooms. they stopped, waiting for her to enter

solána glared at the door, she placed her hand on the doorknob slightly turning it. "wish me luck"

"nigga just go" ddot nudged, pushing her into the room as she opened the door. solána stumbled in, causing dds attention to fall on her she gave him a small smile before sitting at the end of nottis bed.

"so, before you say anything i'm deeply sorry"

dd shook his head, "sorry for what?" solána sighed before folding her arms "nigga, we not going into deep sorrows" she laughed.

"okay solána" dd said, pulling out his phone. "okay david" solána laughed, standing up from the bed, she left the room - being greeted by notti & ddot.

"bro, y'all so petty" ddot exclaimed "your friend is" she said, crossing her arms & saying it loud enough for dd to hear. "restart that shit" notti said, pushing her back into the room and closing the door. "ight bru, off the phone" she said, sitting back in her spot.