𝟢𝟤𝟤 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟤 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟤 , 𝟫.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

I was listening to music in my room, before it got erupted by two knocks on my door I merge my attention to the door before my mother walks in.

"solána, I told you ass let's go" she said making me suck my teeth and put my AirPods away, grabbing my nike backpack. "girl, school is still going to be there" I mumbled.

melinda looked back at solána obviously hearing what she said, and shook her head "then you can start taking that big yellow bus" she ensured me.

solána eyes widen. she wasn't about to take the bus she took it her whole freshman year and it just wasn't for her. "I'm good, I love you ma" solána snapped back.

solána's mom gave out a small chuckle before grabbing the keys to her bentley bentayga which contained the house key with it.

solána and her mom finally made it to the black vehicle, solána strapping herself in with the seatbelt; before music starts blasting through the speakers.

solána plugged her phone into the aux swiping through tidal before selecting a song from youngboys playlist 'realer 2' the song started blasting "Put It On Me".

"she wan put that pus-" solánas music came to an end as she was doing the little dance along with it; shooting a glare her mother. "don't be playing that unholy music in my car" her mother spoke.

"ma, you listen to kevin gates whats holy about him?" solána said before unplugging her phone. "the difference between me and you is I'm grown" her mother bashed.

solána rolled her eyes at her mother, turning her direction to the tinted windows seeing she was at the jailhouse.

the vehicle came to a stop causing solána to gather her things "bye ma, safety" solána said before getting out of the car and walking to the front.