𝟢𝟥𝟩 , 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟩, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥𝟩, 𝟣𝟢.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

-

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍" kavey mugged, she pushed solána around in the rolly chair. Solána set her legs up, and urged her to go faster.

solána held onto the sides of chair as it started tilting toward a little, she leaped out of it not trying to recreate what happened yesterday. "nah, that was close" kavey laughed holding the chair still , as solána regained her balance.

kavani walked down the hallway joining in the conversation the girls were having - she set down her phone "I got some teaa".

solána and kavey immediately sat down in the chairs placed in the empty office area, directing there full attention to kavani who was standing up, solána shook her head, letting her know she could continue.

"so the boys are going to this party tonight, and we aren't invited" she spoke, kaveys entire face expression changed, solána shrugged her shoulders "where at?" solána spoke grabbing her phone off the desk.

kavani shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know.

"don't just stand there, get to stalking" she spoke, causing the girl to sit in the other rollie chair, solána entered Instagram checking davids story - no location being there, or his where abouts.

"yoo, they bugged out, has either of them texted you?" kavey mugged, both of the girls shook there heads no. solána tucked her phone back in her sweatpants. she didn't care to say the least - she trusted David.

the girls pushed their chairs in making a circular in the middle of the room, they all looked at eachother and laughed at absolutely nothing - kavey spun her chair around "don't be a solána part two" she joked, causing solána to flip her off.

"we really spending the night here?" kavey said looking around the empty building, kavani looked at solána waiting for a valid answer "I guess?" she said standing up from the chair and heading to the mini fridge.

"pass me a fanta" kavani yelled from the circle of chairs, solána reached in and grabbed a water and a strawberry fanta - she closed the door, returning to the kavani and kavey.

"can't believe your mom brought this building" kavani spoke softly popping the top of the can, solâna smiled she was proud of her mother - her mom has been trying to expand her business and with that she needed work space. "proud of ha" solána grinned.