𝟢𝟣𝟣 , 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 lead herself towards the drinks and food section, grabbing the red party cup as she searched for the drinks. she spotted a reddish liquid in a bowl, pouring it in the cup. — she assumed it was juice. "that's liquor" dd calls out, from behind her.

solána immediately turned around, facing the light-skin boy, "i'm aware, david plus why are your worried?" she asked, raising her brows at him. "so you drink?"

she shook her head, "on a good day, and this so happens to be a good day" she said, shaking the cup to mix the liquid around in the cup. "drink it then" dd laughed, as she did exactly that.

solána shrugged her shoulders, meeting the brim of the cup with her lips sipping the liquid — her face instantly scrunching up at the strong taste.

"you're so corny" dd laughs, taking the remaining of the drink from her hand placing it down on the table they'd been standing by. she rolled her eyes, him reaching in the cooler to retrieve a gatorade.

solána takes the red gatorade he offered her, "good looks" she said, screwing the top of the bottle; he nodded his head, as she drunk it. "you straight?" he asked.

"yeah, always" she told him, placing the cap back on the bottle as he smiled, " do they have a restroom around here?" she asked, "yeah, portable potties" he comfirmed, solána gave him a stank face.

shaking her head, "i'm not using that shit, they're flat out disgusting" she said wiggling trying to contain they flo they was inside her. dd laughed at how ridiculous she looked & sounded. "you're so boujee"

seeing her frown, dd grabbed her wrist directing the girl through the crowed of people, & down the sidewalk. "my crib down the block" dd assures her, leading her towards his house, "thanks" she mumbled keeping close distance with dd as she followed him.

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘, opened the door as dd repeatedly banged on it waiting for a answer.

"mamá, tengo una amiga que tiene que ir al baño" dd said informing his mother, she nodded her head but paused at the word 'girl'. "¿ella?" she says, dd moving from infront of solána revealing her.