𝟢𝟤𝟥 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 .
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟥, 𝟫.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

me and notti sat on the couch in our room watching omb, as I was on the phone with solána while she did her hair.

"why monse so delusional" notti said furrowing his eyes brows at tv. "aren't you delusional over kavey?" I questioned him.

"obviously dumbass, but we actually locked in" notti said, causing me to shrug my shoulder and wave him off.

"which one of y'all left this at my house?" solána showing a colorful bag, filled with weed.

I looked at notti and back at the phone that was placed in my lap "shii ion know" I remarked.

she scoffed and placed the bag down as she set the phone up on her ring light, glancing through the screen at dd.

I looked down and stared back at her, causing her to look away "can't even hold contact through the phone" I said with a small laugh.

she flipped me off through the phone as she snuggled the bear we got together at the mall.

"what'd you name it?" I said down into the phone referring to the pink bear she was snuggling. "maddux" i quirked an eyebrow at her.

"after my granddad, calm down alvin" she smiles into the phone, she was pissing me off with that alvin shit high key.

"ok, lacienega" a smirk formed on my face as I said it causing her to give me a mug through the phone.

"don't play me david, you giving part downtown atlanta vibes" she scoffed through the phone, displaying an attitude.

"corny ass joke, you got them big floppers just like lacienega" I joked causing her to end the video call on my face; notti laughed from beside me.

"me perso-" notti started before I cut him off "personally I'll slap the fuck out of you" I said going to me and solánas message thread.