𝟢𝟦𝟨 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟨, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟨, 𝟣𝟣.𝟦.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃" solána mumbled, she was highly irritated. both her and kavey have been gossiping about the messages between her and dd and caden. "he's weird, and dd being strange" kavey agreed.

"like nigga, those are your opps not mines. now if I was to comment under their posts that's different" solána said annoyed, "it's then sugarhill niggas" she continued making kavey laugh.

kavey took her phone out "don't let that shit faze you though, he just being funny" she nodded, to tell the truth solána wasn't worried about dd, she was more so confused onto why he came off the way her did.

she just nodded her head in agreement, she crossed her legs so they were dangling off the couch. she trailed off to another topic "what's up with you and notti?" she continued.

looking up at solána, kavey sighed putting her phone aside. solána knew a whole topic was about to get brung up so she clicked off her phone.

"nigga was acting mad dayroom" kavey stated, her eyebrows furrowing down. solána nodded her head as listens closely. "guess it's just the reyes brothers" she joked, which immediately changed kaveys face.

"you ain't never lied" kavey shook her head.

"but how you feeling about dd?" kavey asked, causing solána to suck her teeth. solána wasn't putting up with the situation. "honestly, I'm straight he needa say what it is and what it ain't" solána nodded her head. "real shit, twin" she agreed.

solána could underhand where dd was coming from, but what she didn't know was why did he care, if he knew she wouldn't do that to him.

solána thought about it to herself, she hadn't thought much about the situation but she felt like it was dragged, and he took it out of proportion. she trusted him enough to still have crystals following him. but he couldn't?
she continued her conversation with kavey.

"so what's the moves, we staying here all night?" she said looking up and kavey. "shit, should we slide to kavanis?"

nodding at kavey solána and her stood up, they grabbed their belongings. solána slipped her phone back into her telfar bag as she bent down to grab her dunks.