𝟢𝟢𝟪 , 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟪 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.
☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

#𝟢𝟢𝟪 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.☆ 𝐊𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢_ , streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 & kavani have been kicking it for a minute now, nothing to serious - darrian had told kavani about how dd was jackin' solána, & due to ána being vani's best friend she had to play her part, in putting them on.

kavani knew better than anyone that when solána loves she loves hard, but her previous relationship with her ex 𝐉𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍, set her off the market for a while.

kavani wasn't going to force anything upon her, & honestly a relationship was the last thing solána needed.
so was focused on the loss of her grandfather.

"ána, can we talk?" kavani said, looking at solána from across the pinic table - receiving a head nod in return, causing them to dismiss themselves.

they position themselves on the swingset, swinging back and forth, kavani began the conversation. "so, you jackin' dd?" she asked, receiving a confused look from her best-friend.

"huh?"

kavani rolled her eyes, "ima keep it a bandz, he's jackin you. from what I heard" kavani let out, causing solána to furrow her eyesbrows in confusion, once again.

solána breaks the tension with a eruption of laughter, throwing her head back as she swings forward "nah that's dumb funny" she consoled, "what's funny?"

"oh, you're being deadass" she says, clearing her laughter as she eyes kavani down, kavani nods her head in which causes solána to laugh again.

"david, he's ight. but I don't even know dude forreal" solána says, informing kavani.

kavani nods her head in response, solána's answer was reasonable & understandable, especially stating the fact she barely knew dd.

"ii my heart, but if you change your mind let me know" kavani adds. - solána smiles & nods her head, knowing if she did ever like dd she'd definitely tell vani.

"you know I won't, forever locked in"she says holding out her pinky and interlocking it with kavanis, kissing her thumb to lock it in.

notti eyed them down, as they returned to the picnic table "what was y'all chattin, about?" notti says, causing solána to shrug her shoulders.

"nothing for real, just sugar scrubs" solána assures him, pulling her white iphone out her pocket.

ddot looks at me and looks at solána,
"lying like a bitch" ddot says, causing kavani to roll her eyes at him. "yo dick, watch your mouth" ána says.