𝟢𝟦𝟩 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟩, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟩, 𝟣𝟣.𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 had been craving a slim jim. she walked down the street to juans deli. it was ode dark outside, the streets light being the only source of light on the streets of harlem.

solána opened the door to her local bodega. she walked down the first isle searching for a bag of takis, that she didn't even come for - she grabbed the blue bag. she headed to the front of the deli.

she grabbed two large slim jims carrying the three items in her hand as she returned to the back, she hurried to the back looking through the glass of the fridges. she swung open the door grabbing a blue gatorade.

she closed the door to the fridge, heading back to the front of the bodega. she placed her items on the counter, she stood their unassisted. ringing the small bell.

"fuck is niggas doing?" she muttered under her breath, using her index finger and pointer finger to ring the bell continuously. "coming!" she heard a familiar voice call out. "belly?" she said seeing the burgundy haired girl.

the girls face completely dropped seeing solána "oh my, you've gotten so big!" the clerk said putting her hand over her heart. "me? look at you" solána said forming a smile on her natural resting face.

"how have you been?" belly asked nicely, solána sighed giving in to the question "good, how about you?" she said watching as the girl scans her items. "decent" she smiled.

solána had known belly since she was three, the older lady use to watch her and jordan when their parents were out, or separated over some inconveniences. this is the first time shes seen the lady in three years.

solána grabbed her bagged items from across the counter handing the woman a twenty "thanks belly, i'll tell my mom i saw you" she said, pushing open the door to exit to bodega.

solána had reached into the bag grabbing one of the slim jims. struggling to peel it open she groaned in annoyance. she stopped in her tracks biting down on the plastic until it ripped. "stubborn as shit" she mumbled to herself as she took a bite out of it.