𝟢𝟤𝟢 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟢 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟢 , 𝟫.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

I was blasting music by aaliyah in my room singing my heart out to the song "one in a million", my favorite song she released by far.

"you give me a good feeling, all day long" I said beating my chest to the lyrics to really feel it; my phone getting blown up in the process.

𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 "𝖽𝖽🤍" I hesitantly answer the video call, being greeted by loud deep voice; him yelling into the microphone.

"nigga fuck you yellin fo? I can't hear you" solána said putting the phone closer to her ear only making out the words 'come outside'  before the call ended.

"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦" I thought to myself asI pull my sheer curtain pack revealing him, ddot and notti outside my house.

I grab my phone shooting off an sos text to the trio group chat, meaning PULL DA FAWK up. and heading out my bedroom door, and down the stairs opening the front door.

"why y'all pulling up look like alvin and the chipmunks?" I said crossing my arms and crooking my eyebrow up in confusion waiting for my question to be answered.

"same reason you postin shit about you ex" dd said crossing his arms putting that mug on his face he usually has when he ain't jackin something.

"because I can?" solána said with a small chuckle at the end causing notti to shake his head, as he stepped back a little from the group. "so what, you mad now?"

"mmcht, my son never mad about no bitch worda bro" ddot said patting the boys back; I gave ddot a death stare cause one who asked you? and two shut the fuck up.

"oh so y'all speaking for each otha now?" I said crossing my arms and leaning against my garage door as we were parked in the drive way.

"solána stop bullshittin right now" dd said taking a step closer to me; expressing the anger in his voice as it was beginning to get shaky.

the conversation stopped as two slams of a car door broke the tension, causing everyone to look at the street

kavey and kavani exiting the vehicle; and making there way up to the driveway and parking themselves by there bestfriend.