𝟢𝟤𝟪 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟪, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟪 , 𝟣𝟢.𝟨.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

they were finally back into school after there eventful weekend, solána was moody today cause her sister ate the last of her COLORFUL goldfish .

-
"why you being so rude today?" notti says sitting down in at the circular table, the group was assigned too.

solána looked him up and down before directing her attention back to her phone, which she wasn't supposed to have out.

"her food got devoured" kavey says pulling out the chair beside notti and sitting down.

"mmcht, me personally" ddot babbled from across the girl causing her to shot a glare at him.

" callarse la perra" solána mumbled before looking back at her iPhone, that had subway surfers displayed on it.

"pardon me" ddot said holding his hand on his chest, looking highly offended.

the teacher looked over at the group, spotting the cellular device "solána place the phone in the bin" the teacher yelled.

she laughed while looking the teacher up and down "I'm not putting my phone in no bin, but I'll gladly put it back in my bag" solána snapped back.

the teacher shook her head, not even putting up with the arguing, cause it'd been an endless battle.

-

"yoo ma chill" dd said looking at solána

she mugged him, she wasn't about to play about her food she won't taking that shit LIGHTLY.

"noo, cause I had my mouth set on those bro like seriously" solána says replaying the scene when she found them missing this morning.

"want some of mines?" ddot says holding up a mini bag of colors goldfish, solána shook her head before ddot slid the bag across the table.

"broo, you forever my heart" solána said opening the bag and dumping some into her mouth, ddot looked at her and shook his head.

"so what was I before?" he said crossing his arms, yeah cause he has a lil sweetness to him.

"uh, my twin type shit" solána said with a little laugh, causing ddot to suck his teeth.

solána finished the goldfish, her mood instantly shifting yeah cause food solves her problems.