𝟢𝟣𝟫 , 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟫 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟫 , 𝟫.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

oh nothing, just me obsessed over my man who isnt my man, but is definitely my man; forevaaa screaming my man my man my man.

anyways, I've been chilling on my bed for a while snuggling with the pink teddy I ended up naming it maddux after my granddad I lost previously to cancer.

I layed my head down on the bear as I watched the moving playing on my apple tv in the distance; my phone started buzzing beside me showing
𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 "𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇 🍔" swiping to answer it

"whaaa twin?" I said propping up the phone, as me and the teddy was being displayed on the screen. "yo nigga wants you homeee" ddot said joking flipping the camera to dd hiding his face in his hoodie.

I laughed seeing how flustered dd got at the comment ddot made "on my wayyy" I confided clearly joking about it. "worda bro you actually comin" ddot said moving the phone causing a static noise

"tch, sike I'm in ma bed" I rolled over to place my phone on the charger when the 10% warning popped up "butt he can call me though" I said smiling at the camera.

ddot got handed a blunt from a brown skin standing beside him, one I could make out that was from the smash or pass video he took a hit of it before speaking

"or you could bring yo monkey ass to block" ddot said with a raspy voice, with a pile of smoke leaving his mouth. "mm mm get somebody else to do it" I say rolling my eyes at the boy.

ddot deadpanned me through the camera, this nigga ain't breaking nobody . "you dayroom" darrian said holding the phone up correctly.

"hm, says the one who got blocked by they girlfrienddd" I said speaking into the microphone; causing him to call out to dd. "yo son get yo femaleee" ddot said handing him the iPhone.

#✰.

"whassgud" dd said looking into the camera seeing solána with her teddy causing him to smile into the phone "heey david, yo friend wylin right now" solána said rolling her eyes at the thought of ddot.

"he been bugged out ever  since kavani broke up with him, that's yo best friend" dd said plainly into the phone

solána sucked her teeth, cause why they tryna put the blame on her bitch like that? she wasn't the one liking over people pictures with them throwing ass.