𝟢𝟢𝟫 , 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾.
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝟪.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

   𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, dd continued walking away from his brother notti & his best-friend ddot, they kept making comments on crystal.

"dick, we told you drop that bitch" notti says holding his hands out infront of dd causing him to suck his teeth, "nah forreal, you're buggin" ddot added.

"nigga since when do y'all niggas give a fuck about my relationships" dd said, notti cleared his throat. "she only with you for da atten-" he got interrupted by soleani.

"can one of you push me on the swings?" the little girl said looking up at the teenagers, ddot has an 'awe' moment. "bro you soo cute you look like a teletubbie" ddot says cupping the little girls cheeks.

the girls raises the corner of her mouth in disgust of ddot's actions, "boy, I'm 8 and I'm not no dang teletubbie" she says removing his hands from her face.

dd and notti laugh as ddot has a shocked ass face displayed. "Igh, now you better push yoself" ddot shrugs.

the little girl walks away flipping ddot off causing the others to instigate. "me personally" notti says, ddot soon smacking him.

"shut up notti, word two"

dd shakes his head out their encounter , ddot and notti get done going back and fourth and direct their attention back to 'dd' who's now staring down at his red iphone.

"but nah for real, you let her come for solána" ddot says while pulling out another snicker from his jeans pocket.
"okay, fuck that gotta do wid me" dd says raising his eyebrows.

nottis face shifts. "you just called ole girl shii wrinkly and you jackin her again?" notti speaks up.

dd shoots a glare to his brother causing him to throw his hands up in the action as if he was being surrendered.

"nah word, and solána I'm feeling ha for you" ddot says while breaking the snickers bar in half and saving the rest. "aight, then feel her for yourself" dd groans.

ddot smacks his teeth; "stop playin wid me dick, I'm NOT controlling that, kavani know where home at" ddot says with a cheesy grin.

dd pushes through the two, and walks off to the deli 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 this time.

#✰.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆
𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾