𝟢𝟤𝟫 , 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 .
☆ 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟤𝟫, 𝟣𝟢.𝟪.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚; streaming now live .
#✰.

"nigga dd you a pussy real shit" ddot said plopping down beside the boy on the couch, "bro what? I'm not trying to get killed by solána nigga" dd said shaking his head.

ddot had to brilliant plan to prank the girls by calling them there exes name, and dd wasn't having it at all notti was iffy about it but ddot was ready.

"do it, and I'll stop dropping your toothbrush in the toilet when I'm mad at you" ddot said with pleading eyes, not realizing he exposed himself.

"darrian stop playing worda bro" dd said pointing in the boys face, causing ddot to throw his hands up in surrender "it was only once, plus I switched it out" ddot said as if it made it better.

"you already getting me hot before the video"

dd, and ddot had agreed to be in the video with noticuz it was apparently just a sit down car talk video, until noti switched the plans.

"pssh, this nigga noti talking mad long" ddot said pulling out his phone and checking that he's 20 minutes late.

"worda bro, I'm not being out there all night" dd said before his phone started vibrating it being from noti.

"yoo, we out hea" noti spoke into the phone, dd looked up at ddot "who is we?" dd said confused speaking into the microphone.

"mane, I got y'all some shawtys I know you know em but this video about to be up there" noti said before hanging up.

dd motioned ddot to go, as they left the apartment and made there way down the stairs and infront of the black car.

noti rolled the window down in the back, as he seen solána and kavani; ddot and dd started smirking.

#✰.

noti started the video, as everyone got situated dd being in the front, ddot kavani and solána in the back

"we back y'all with these sugarhill niggas" noti said looking at the camera, as all the teens faces changed cause of the way the introduced them.

"worda bro stop chattin" ddot said in a raspy voice as leaned forward from the middle seat gripping noti's shirt "chill, chill" noti said.

"Igh Igh calm down" noti said to dd who was mugging h in from the side "who are we here with today, this is y'all second time on the Chanel!" noti said looking at solána and kavani.