𝟢𝟣𝟧 , 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟧 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟧 , 𝟫.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

the "5/5" was at my house, since I offered them a ride to the fair since my mom owned as cadillac escalade. which would be big enough to fit all of us.

I got changed a hour earlier into an, 'essentials' track suit with some tan foam runners nothing to extreme since we're planning on staying out there til midnight.

"sol?" dd said making me look up from my phone screen displayed by 'hello kitty cafe' . "hm?" I said , turning my phone off and directing my attention to him.

"your mom said we're leaving soon" he said sitting on the edge of my bed. "oh okay, are they still playing hide n seek?" I said talking about vani, notti and ddot.

he shook his head yes, causing me to laugh at how anything could entertain the group.

I felt something rustle under my bed causing me to peep under there seeing ddot places his finger to his mouth indicating for me not to say anything.

I laugh at the boy as I grab my phone, swiping left to open the camera app viewing myself. dd glancing at me the whole time.

"you takin pictures today?" dd said, looking down at his phone, I set my phone in my lap "actually, why don't you take them for me!" I said standing up.

he groaned before standing up, as I took him by the arm leading him outside to the darkness; opening the car parked on the side of the street and sitting down.

"just hold down on the button, so it takes them all at once" I said handing the boy my unlocked phone. "nigga I know how to take pictures" he said angling the camera perfectly.

I just posed as he took the pictures, letting the light of the car and streetlights meet my skin complextion nicely.

he handed me the phone when he was done, swiping through the pictures I found one that stood out to me posting it on my insta story with the song "letter 2 you by J.I"

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆