𝟢𝟣𝟩 , 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟩 , 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 .
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟣𝟩 , 𝟫.𝟤𝟢.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

I was currently waiting in second period for darrian and david to come, since this was the period the three of us shared notti and kavani being placed in biology.

the door opens, I sit up hoping to see the two boys i've been waiting on and there they are, ddot eating some cheerios and dd smacking on gum.

"whats up twin" ddot says taking his assigned seat next to me, in calculus class. I look over at the boy with his red eyes drawn down to the desk.

"heey muddy" I said handing him my paper to him to copy down the first couple of notes that were on the board earlier "good looks" he said finishing up his dried cereal

I took around to see dd with his head faced down towards his lap, making it soo obvious he's on his phone "david, is that a cellular device?" I say loud enough only for him to hear.

he sucks his teeth waving me off, before sliding the phone into his nike joggers before looking at me.

"yo sol, can we talk after class?" he said with a strain in his voice, before clearing it. I could tell darrian and him have either smoked the night of; or this morning.

I nod my head in response, that sentence broke my mood he had a million thoughts going through my head, is it good ? is it bad ? did I do something ..?

I started shaking my leg up and down, trying to contain my thoughts before I left somebody wrap their arm around me "yo ána you good bru?" ddot said beside me with his arm on my shoulder.

"tch, yeahh I'm straight my bad just stressing over the science quiz" I said clearly lying, but it was the only thing I could thing of.

"nigga what? we took that's shit last tuesday" he said eyeing me down, catching me in my lie. "okay, but like he still hasn't graded em like what if I failed?" I continued with the lie.

he sucks his teeth removing his arm from around me before finishing the notes on the side of the board we needed for Monday.

I sigh in relief as he just let the conversation go, but before I even had time to situate myself the bell ring which means it was me and ddot's favorite period lunchhhhh.

I pack my things up in my black and white nike backpack, zipping up all my pockets inside my bag before slinging it across my shoulder waiting for dd and ddot.