𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

♪ Don't need pity given to me, but I can't condone
Talkin' down to me, I'ma have to crack your nose for crackin' jokes ♪

Maya Martinez POV

We were kissing for a while when I heard a loud noise, I take a step back and in seconds Carlos was covering me with his body, I take a peek and Isabel was there. Camila, Mariana, and Charles quickly appear followed by Daniel and Pierre.

"I loved you so much, Carlos. How can you do this to me? I don't recognize us anymore, I'm feeling maniac because of some girl who was able to lock you up for life" She says and I place my hand on Carlos's arm.

"Isabel, you need to leave. This is not good for you or anyone else" He says calmly and she nods.

"I'm sorry, to you and Maya. I went too far" She says and I finally stop hiding behind Carlos.

"I understand you to some degree but now will be best if you just leave, please" I say and she nods agreeing.

"Goodbye Isabel" Carlos says and she gets out crying.

"This was tense" Camilla says drinking what she had in her hand.

"We made such an effort to not interrupt you and then she fucked it up" Charles says and I start blushing because I know they saw it.

"I'm going inside" I say walking through them quickly and I hear them laugh as Camila and Mariana followed me.

"So, what happened outside? It made me remember the night in Madrid" Mariana says with other thoughts.

"We were just kissing. Isabel told me yesterday she had him wrapped around his finger and that she would basically fuck him today, get back together and take the baby from me. He denied it but I asked what type of control I had over him" I say and they are surprised.

"You didn't" Camila says skeptically.

"I did, I got close to him, really close, and asked if he wanted to kiss me because I wanted to kiss him and he said fuck this and we kissed" Safe to say, their jaws were on the floor.

"You naughty girl. We taught you well" Mariana says excitedly.

"That guy is checking you out, you should go for it" I say and Camila turns around to see him and smiles.

"I'm on my way" Camila says going to meet the guy and Mariana stays with me while we talked for a bit about some nonsense stuff. 

I got up to go to the bathroom and I was feeling paranoid, I felt watched and a man seemed like he was following me. I was leaving the bathroom and he was waiting there, the bathrooms had no line. I headed inside again and saw that I was a pretty easy target here, the bathroom had nobody but me. I tried calling Mariana but I think she has no power on her cell. I tried Carlos and he picks up quickly to my surprise.

"Why are you calling me? We are in the same place" He says letting out a laugh.

"Carlos. Can you come to get me at the bathroom door? There is a guy that was watching me  for the last hour and he is at the door and I don't feel safe" I say but he went completely silent after I asked if he could come. Did he hang up?

"Maya, are you here?" I hear his voice ask so I get out of the stall and see him, he came to me and had his arm around my waist as we left the bathroom.

"Thank you and don't call me paranoid, please" I say as we were getting to our table and Mariana seemed surprised that I showed up with Carlos.

"No, he was definitely waiting for something, or you" He says looking at the guy who avoided looking at Carlos when he looked.

"What happened?" Mariana asks confusedly.

"Remember the man we talked about like half an hour ago that seemed to be watching? Well he was at the bathroom door" I say and she looks surprised.

"I knew I should've gone with you, you need to start taking help from others" She says as I sat beside her.

"You can go have some fun, I will keep her company" Carlos says and Mariana winks at me before leaving without saying anything else.

"Thank you for showing up so fast, I thought you had hung up" I say and he shakes his head.

"I was heading to the bathroom as soon as you asked. I just didn't answer. As soon as I got there he stepped aside" He says and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"We have the ultrasound this week to see how the baby is doing" I say and he nods with a smile.

"I know, I'm counting the days until Wednesday, my parents asked if you wanted to have dinner there" He says excitedly and I nod.

"Why not? Let's have dinner at your parents' house, it will be nice" I say and he is satisfied with the answer. We talked for a bit and I went to Mariana's side, he was with the guys and some other girls.

"Do you not feel jealous seeing how that girl looks at him?" Camila asks coming out of nowhere.

"Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack. Where is the guy you were with?" I ask confused and still calming down.

"Oh, he was boring. This is better. Answer me. Feeling jealous?" She asks picking up the drink Mariana gave her while they both stare at me.

"Who wouldn't be jealous? She is hot and I will be looking like a balloon in a few months. I don't care though, he can be with whoever he wants" I say shrugging.

"You are hot too, you will be a MILF" Mariana says and I laugh.

"She is hotter than the girl. Carlos is always looking when she is distracted. He would take for round 2 if you let him" Camila says when I turned away to request a cup of water.

"Fuck off" I say clearly not in the mood for jokes.

"Can I buy you a drink?" A pretty attractive guy asks standing in front of me and I see all the drivers stopped what they were doing to watch. 

"Can't drink, sorry" I say clearly nervous. I don't look pregnant but I wasn't exactly a party girl before this.

"One won't hurt you" He says putting his hand on my waist. Oh, he is touchy. I don't like touchy guys.