𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

♪ I'm lookin' for the map to hope, you seen it? (You seen it?)
Been makin' a whole lot of changes
Wrote a song about that, you should play it ♪

Carlos Sainz POV

The guy got closer to Maya and everyone instantly stopped in their tracks. As soon as he put his hand on her waist I got closer, what does he want? I want to hear the conversation.

"I'm pregnant so a drink could cause me harm but thanks" She says and he looks surprised.

"Sorry, you look too good for a pregnant woman. Can I offer you a soda?" He asks and I'm surprised by the insistence.

"Let me ask my baby daddy" She says and looks at me with a smirk. The guy turns around and is clearly surprised.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she was taken" He says backing off and I nod.

"No problem" I say as he took off and I let out a laugh. "Baby daddy?" I ask laughing.

"What did you want me to do so he would back off?" She asks nonchalantly and I smile, I like her attitude.

"You did great but why are you chasing guys away?" I ask picking a drink from the bartender that was behind her.

"He was touchy, I don't like touchy guys" She says shrugging.

"She is pretty against men kind in general. You were the exception" Mariana says and I'm interested now.

"Don't exaggerate. I was drunk. I went with it, that's it" She says and I nod.

"Is that what you are going to say to our child?" I ask and she laughs shaking her head.

"No! We will take care of it, you should head back to the guys, the model is waiting" Maya says looking at the girl who was around me the whole night. I hug her so I could have a private talk with her.

"Do I get to choose?" I whisper at her ear and she just nods.

"I will let you choose, no hard feelings" She whispers back.

"You know I will pick you" I whisper and step away.

"Go ahead papi, she is all yours" Maya says and I turned to the guys. I got caught by surprise, I look back and see Camila and Mariana as shocked as I am. If we weren't here I would fuck her as good as I did in Madrid.

"Just wait and see Mamacita" I say and she laughs.

A couple of hours went by and we were all ready to leave by 4 am, I went to the girls who were talking and they get up as soon as they see me.

"The taxi is waiting" I say and we head outside. When we got to the hotel Mariana and Camila ran inside and we stayed behind.

"Where is the model?" Maya asks as we waited for the elevator because they didn't wait for us.

"I chose you. I told you" I say and she lets out a laugh.

"Fuck off" She says as we enter the elevator.

"Feeling tired?" I ask and she nods leaning against the mirror in the elevator. "Sorry for taking so many hours"

"It was worth it, it was for you. You got the podium, that's a good reason to celebrate Carlos" She says clearly pleased and I smile.

"Thanks for that, we choose a good weekend for you to come. Don't get used to this" I say letting out a laugh and we finally get to her room which was right by mine.

"Buenas noches papi" She says after opening the door.

"You know what you are doing Maya" I say using all the control I had to not kiss her.