𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐

♪ Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes ♪

Carlos Sainz POV

He is my son. Mine. Ours. There was no doubt about it and the test only proved it once again. I don't know why anyone would go so low as to make a fake paternity test but Maya is right, it was Isabel. She thought this would be enough to break us up as if I would let Maya go that easily. 

I love both of them with my whole heart, I wouldn't let either of them get away from me this easily. No way in hell that would happen. I looked at Maya who looked totally in panic, she was doubting herself like there was any way she could forget having sex with another guy. 

"He is my son, there was never a doubt on that on my part. So you will get back to Madrid, take your stuff back, and wait for me to get home in a week. As soon as everything is done in Hungary I will take a flight home to be with you. Both of you" I say and she nods quietly.

"I'm sorry for the whole mess. Jesus. This was really childish" She says covering her face with her hands. 

"That was a normal reaction, you didn't slap me neither did you go on to spit hateful stuff to my face. You did the right thing" I say coming closer and touching her hand so I could see her face.

"I'm still sorry" She says looking up at me and I could only smile she is still the cutest and most honest person I know. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"And I still love you as much as I did. Are we still a thing?" I ask caressing her face and I see how the worry and guilty left her eyes. She relaxed and I saw how pure she looked at me. She loves me, I know it.

"I love you too. A lot" She says giving me a smile, a real one that I wanted to see for the last two weeks.

"That is enough of an answer then" I say leaning in and I kiss her, I missed this. 2 weeks without feeling her was like a personal hell. But I know she went through worse.

"You are the best partner I could ever wish for and Mateo is lucky to have you as a father" She says when the kiss ended. 

"Can I be your husband one day? I would love for you to be Maya Sainz. It even sounds good, you should think about it cariño" I say as I helped her off the bed since she could leave and Mateo slept peacefully since we had breakfast.

"You definitely can mi amor. I want to go home and I will count every day until you come home too" She says hugging me before she went to exchange clothes.

I put Mateo in his stroller and we did the check-out, paid the bill because this is a private hospital after all and we left for the hotel. We got out things and went to the airport where my parents waited to go with her and Mateo on the private plane I prepared and I would go with Caco in first class.

I said my goodbyes and boarded the plane. The next week was crazy, I always had something to do. The word had spread around between the drivers but everyone knew the end result. Everything is back to normal, he is mine and she is my girl. I love her and she loves me. It is more than enough for me. She is more than I ever thought I would have and he is the child I never thought I would want but I do, I would give my life for him in a heartbeat and I would do the same for her.

I got 4th place in the race in Hungary. I did everything we have to do when a race ended and I headed straight to the airport so I could see my family. I was a nervous wreck as the taxi stopped in the driveway. I headed inside and I see Maya on the couch.

"Jesus. You look even more gorgeous than I remembered" I say dropping my bags and hugging her.

"You look as good as ever. I saw the race. You did great baby. I am really proud of you. You are doing great" She says as I pick up her thighs and she wraps them around my body.

"I like to make you proud, you know it cariño. My next step is to make you my wife" I say kissing her neck and she lets out a small moan. "Is he sleeping? Because right now I just want to make you mine"

"He is, he fell asleep like 20 minutes before you got in. He will be asleep for a few hours but you know I am already yours right?" She says leaning her head back and giving me more of her neck to kiss.

"I know baby, I missed you in every way you can imagine. Including your beautiful body" I say while laying her on the couch.

"I have been using your gym to keep in shape, the pregnancy almost got me" She says while I took my shirt off.

"Does that mean we can train at the same time in the mornings?" I ask and she just looked at me biting her lower lip.

"We could, but I think we have other things to do while he sleeps" She says when I finally got rid of my pants.

"It's not really far, I'm almost naked and you still have my shirt on" I say watching every detail of her closely. Fuck, she is still the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Oh, I would say we are on equal grounds. This shirt is all I have on anyway" She says and my jaw almost drops.

I can't tell you how quickly I took that woman in my arms. I never thought it was possible to be this attracted to someone. It's love, I know it now. I know what it is to love and to be loved intensely.

------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I will start by thanking you for every vote and comment you leave in every chapter, it means the world to me to know you like my stories.

As you may have guessed one or two stories, maybe more, are coming to an end. So I have a few choices for you to pick from for future posting. Just tell me which one catches your eye and more details can be given if you want, I love second opinions.

Gold Digger - Lance Stroll

Shameless - Marc Márquez

My significant Bother - Christian Horner (don't blame me babes)

All For Love - Pierre Gasly

Mr Arrogant - Carlos Sainz

If you need anything or if you want to talk I'm right here for anything you may need, my messages are always open for you.

Love you all and I hope you are having a great day.