𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

♫ We'll have one on each knee
You and me ♫

Maya Martinez POV

I was sitting on the couch because my feet were killing me after two hours of dancing. We were talking and I told them about yesterday.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. We kissed and I wanted more. I just didn't want to get rejected" I say running my hand through my hair and they laugh.

"He wants you as bad as you want him. His eyes say it all, besides he was the one who asked for the kiss. Stop being insecure. Get the guys before another girl does" Camila says and I take a deep breath.

"Have you seen him? I've seen him walk around in shorts for 7 days, he is hot and I'm starting to grow my pregnant belly" I say completely discouraged.

"Pregnant with his child. And you are barely showing, you just look bloated. He has been eyeing you all day while you are in your bikinis. You should not stop yourself. If you want to kiss him then do it. If you want to have sex with him then do it. Nothing is stopping you. Go ahead" Mariana says and I just shrug still thinking about it.

"Who the fuck is that?" I ask when I see a brunette coming in Carlos's direction, she talked to him all happy and sat on the chair by his side, and then started getting closer. Is he stupid? No, Maya. He is single.

"Oh, God. Is he stupid?" Camila asks outraged and I hold her arm.

"I want to see what he does" I say focusing on him. As soon as her face gets too close to his, Carlos turns his head and gets up from his chair. "I almost had a heart attack, asshole"

"That was jealousy" Mariana teases and I give her a death stare.

"That was my confidence almost leaving the room" I say getting up.

"Where are you going?" Camila asks picking up her glass worriedly to follow me.

"To get my man" I say pissed off. I get to where they were and she looks me up and down.

"He is already busy" She says with a disgusted look.

"He is, with me. Back off" I say doing the same to her and she was dumbfounded.

"Do you think you have a chance against me? You are the one who should back off" She says getting closer and I don't move, I don't even flinch. She doesn't scare me.

"I am way ahead of you. Leave"

"You should leave. I'm with her" Carlos says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his body.

"I'm sorry. I- I didn't know you were with him, he just said he had a girlfriend. I didn't know it was you" She says nervously.

"Worse than cheaters are girls that tease them to cheat. Can't you take a no for an answer? Fucking ridiculous" I say and she leaves almost crying.

"That was intense but I had it handled" Carlos says turning my body around to face him and he had a small smirk, I roll my eyes and try to take a step back but his arm was firm.

"You have a girlfriend?" I ask mockingly and he lets out a laugh.

"I have a Mamacita that is hot as hell, way hotter than her. Why settle for less?" He says getting closer and I don't try to push him.

"Papi, you should always aim for the best" I say and see the effect it had on him. His hand held me tightly but not harming me, he gulped, his pupils dilated, and his breaths became faster. I smile and get closer to him.

"Are you playing with fire cariño?" He asks with a raspy voice almost making me shiver.

"I would rather be playing with another thing if we are being honest" I say lowering my gaze and looking at his crotch, for a moment his hand failed to hold my waist and I smile. This is better than I thought.

"Don't play me like that Maya" He whispers in my ear and I let out a laugh.

"Papi, I would rather be getting fucked by you right now than be here" I whisper back and he steps back looking me directly in the eyes.

"I know you didn't drink, but am I hearing things?" He asks skeptical of what has just been said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You aren't hearing things. You can just say no instead of playing dumb" I say shrugging and turning my back on him until he holds my arm.

"We are leaving. Do you know how to get back?" He asks looking at the guys and they nod completely confused. Mariana and Camila were also lost but nodded. "Great. See you later"

"What are you doing?" I ask as we walked out of the bar.

"I'm going to fuck you as bad as I've wanted to in the last month, especially the last week" He says pretty settled on it and I smile. Thank god.

We got to the boat and Carlos was heading to his room, I stop walking and he looks back confused.

"Are you getting cold feet?" He asks with a calm tone.

"No. I just was going to ask you to do it outside. Something different and we won't be able to do it so soon" I say and he looks outside shocked.

"Are you for real?"

"I am, it's not that surprising to want to be fucked there" I say laughing, he gets closer to me and kisses me.

Oh, that was something else. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist as he took us to the outside of the boat. My dress was on the floor in seconds and he laid me down on the couch, who wouldn't want to fuck here? This is bigger than the couch I have at home.

 My dress was on the floor in seconds and he laid me down on the couch, who wouldn't want to fuck here? This is bigger than the couch I have at home

"Maya, are you sure? I don't you to be forced or to feel like you have to do this just because-"

"I want this, stop overthinking Carlos" I say interrupting him while taking my bra off and he smiled.

"You are breathtaking right now" He says taking his shirt off and I take his shorts, only leaving him in his boxers. What a man.