[003]

[𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

AMARA GASPED FOR HER BREATH AS SHE RAN through the angelic green forrest that was growing along Dragonstone. She did not know where she was, nor did she care, as she had to save herself from the beast chasing her.

The roars of the Cannibal were making her heart pound even louder, daring to be heard by the large dragon. She did not know how she could be so foolish and disturb the Cannibal's peace and quiet cave she had stumbled upon.

She had never ran this fast before, and for a moment, the whole forrest went quiet only the loud breaths of the young dark-haired woman was heard. She continued running.

The Cannibal was a wild dragon that lived on Dragonstone. The smallfolk of Dragonstone called him the Cannibal because he would practice cannibalism, feasting on dead dragons, newborn dragons, and dragon eggs.

He was one of confirmed three completely wild dragons dwelling on Dragonstone, along with Sheepstealer and the dragon she had already claimed, Grey Ghost. While his exact age isn't known, he's believed to predate King Jaehaerys I, similarly to Balerion the Black Dread who Amara had read so much of.

Many had attempted to claim him before her, but anyone who had tried, didn't live to tell their tale of the black beast.

She had gotten hit by multiple of small sticks, making her bleed slightly more places, as well as her right cheek that was stinging, but she would rather have it stinging than be eaten or burned alive by The Cannibal.

She could not hear the roars or wings by the dragon anymore, and for a brief second she believed she had outran the devil-like dragon.

That's what she believed until he appeared only meters in front of her, landing with a large growl and thudding sound, he glared at her deeply as she immediately stopped her tracks, letting out a frightening scream.

When it was slowly making its way to her, she was about to turn around, but obviously she accidentally tripped over on of the roots that were growing out of the leaf piled ground. She let out a loud and pained grunt as she landed on her stomach, all the air knocked out of her.

Sucking in a breath through her teeth, and gasping for the air back into her lungs, she began to panic.

And that's when she felt the hot breath on her back, daring to get closer. She gulped and slowly turned around on her back, staring into the dragon's eyes.

He was absolutely huge, the largest dragon Amara had ever laid eyes on except for Vhagar. He was the biggest of her own dragons, and claiming him would almost be a victory for the Blacks, over the Greens.

People had heard tales of such dragon, and imagine Amara flying him over Kings Landing, and the realms, creating fear across the many villages and her getting the title as The Cannibal's rider, she would be seen as a hero. That was, if she survived nonetheless.

The Cannibal was black as coal, with menacing green eyes. He was the largest and oldest of the wild dragons, and Amara was sure he could smell the fear of her. His breath smelled like something rotten, did Amara even dare to consider it being dead dragons?

He was nothing but a huge black, cold beast.

Amara had laid on the ground for a while now, waiting for her death to be over, swift and painless, but the Cannibal simply looked at her with his menacing eyes, daring to burn her at any second.

He then roared loudly into her face, making her smell all the animals he had feasted on hours prior she had disturbed his peace. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to prepare herself for her death sentence, but she didn't want to die.

The Black Dragon began opening it's mouth, showing her all of his many large pointy teeth, as well as his throat that began glowing more orange by the second. She felt the hot breeze on herself, daring to burn her.

She took a deep breath, and held her hand up, she held it in front of him, daring him to stop. "Dohaeras!" She shouted at him, ordering him to serve her. "Dohaeras, Cannibal! Lykiri!"

The dragon hesitated, but she then noticed the warm feeling fainting, as well as the hot orange that had corrupted his throat. He then slowly began closing his mouth once again, and his green eyes were fixated on the small brown-haired girl, who sighed loudly in relief, still holding her hand up.

"Lykiri, Cannibal." She repeated softly. "Lykiri."

The Dragon's breath was loud, and she was surprised he had listened to her. The cannibal tilted his head at her slightly, watching her as she slowly made her way up, brushing down her now horrid dress she was clothed in.

She gulped and was still catching her breath from all the running and panicky thoughts, she so dearly hoped we wouldn't betray her in such manner by burning her or eating her. Her heart was pounding as she slowly took a step towards the large dragon.

When he flinched she did as well, as the dragon did not completely trust her at this point. She was nearly smiling when she realized she had most likely been the one closest to the dragon than anyone else ever had.

"Lykiri," She repeated herself, taking yet another step towards him, making him growl deeply. She sighed as she put her hand up, and paced towards him, trying not to frighten him.

When her hand was merely centimeters from his face, she laid it on the front of his snout, he growled deeply at the action, but accepted the girls friendliness.

She let out a breathy chuckled, a hesitant smile forming on her face as she was now petting the Cannibal, that no one had ever lived to tell the tales of, she was now the first.

She had claimed The Cannibal.

A/N:
This was mostly a filler chapter, showing Amara claim The Cannibal as he is dangerous. I want her to be well known to dragons, so yeah!

I hope you enjoyed this small chapter:)