[027]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

BACK AT WINTERFELL

—RHAENYRA LAID AN EVER SO GENTLE HAND ON HER SMALL BUMP, she could not wait to meet her future babe. From the maester's and midwives' calculations, she was somewhere in the middle of the second trimester of her pregnancy. Where she was the most emotional and her temper was on the shortest leash.

When Rhaenyra had awoken, night turned far more white than the day before when the snow fell hard, heavy flakes flurrying down like a tornado to settle on the hard ground. Icicles hung from the roof where hopeful drops of water had been frozen before they could plummet, majestic glacial spikes suspended over the windows from where she looked out from.

It was the early morrow and after getting into an appropriate set of clothes she walked out of her chambers with Daemon who had a comforting hand on her lower back, she almost immediately noticed her two eldest sons, Jacaerys and Lucerys darting in their direction.

"Boys?" Frowned Rhaenyra upon their arrival and stopped her pace alongside Daemon. Jace and Luke seemed rather anxious about something which caused Rhaenyra's heartbeat to quicken slightly, as Daemon's hand placement stayed.

Jace rushed up to the two, slight relief of seeing them. "Have you laid eyes on Amara since yesterday?" Asked Jacaerys the two adults in a quick manner. Him and Luke stopped their tracks in front of them and Luke was out of breath as if they had been speeding through every corridor.

Rhaenyra and Daemon exchanged a concerned glance. "No?" Spoke Daemon cautiously, but it sounded more as a question.

"How about Aemond?" Jace watched how Daemon and Rhaenyra shook their heads.

Luke looked up at his older brother and spoke in a low, distraught voice. "I told you," Jacaerys sighed, and placed his two hands on his sides with a worried expression.

"Jace," She began. "What is going on?" Questioned Rhaenyra her two sons in a concerned tone. Rhaenyra felt something twist hardly in her stomach from worry by their appearances.

The two boys exchanged a worried gaze, and hesitated on speaking and telling them what happened merely a day earlier.

But they did.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—"DID YOU SEE HER?" GASPED AMARA SOFTLY AT AEMOND, and glanced back at the cabin. She spotted the woman looking through the window, watching them with a strange gaze which made her a slightly bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, I may have lost an eye but I can still see." He spoke, suddenly salty with his tone.

"Don't be petty, Aemond. We must continue our journey to find Eryx, no matter the case." She spoke and didn't realize how enthusiastic she suddenly sounded, as if she believed he would find her as quick as possible.

"No," He spoke firmly, and Amara couldn't help but feel like he seemed far more disappointed than the day before, she frowned at his tone. "We must return to the village, if it begins to snow again we might as well lay down and freeze to death."

"We won't freeze, we'll just return to the nice lady's cabin. I'm sure she would welcome us." Spoke Amara, though after she had she knew that wasn't the truth.