[023]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA WAS WALKING BESIDES CAMYLLA BARATHEON through Winterfell and the old wooden houses that belonged to the village, they looked around in wonder at the snowy landscape and how many men and women were working in different types of stands.

Amara spotted children playing around, throwing the cold snow at one another, making her chuckle at the sight.

But then, Amara's stance stiffened hardly when she noticed a small framed woman circling Aemond, clearly catching his full attention. She slowed her pace.

The girl with him was a petite figure, with long golden locks that shined in the whitening light of the heavy layer of snow falling around them. Amara could see her crystal blue eyes from a distance and the way she was forcing her neck back to look up at him.

Amara knew she was standing so close to him, so he could get a peek through her opened dress, that was slightly wrinkled. She deeply wondered why she wasn't freezing. She saw how she was circling Aemond as if he was her prey, moving her mouth so angelic speaking to him and how Aemond's eyes followed her around him so carelessly as he had done with her multiple times.

He appeared to be intrigued by the Northern girl, and it bothered Amara.

"Do not worry," Smiled Camylla, as she spotted her protective glare towards the two. "You have got his full attention day and night."

Amara scoffed and chuckled, "What is her name?" Amara frowned, and Camylla raised her eyebrows at her teasingly, but she didn't notice as her gaze was fixed upon them. "For now I shall call her Goldie locks, don't you think? She seems rather dumb."

"Every girl with golden locks are dumb, now all of a sudden?"

Amara shook her head, shrugging. "No," she simply said. "It's just her. Do you not see the way she so dreadfully wants for him to look down her dress?"

Camylla chuckled at her comment. "Are you jealous?" She grinned teasingly.

"Believe me, if I was jealous it would be noticeable." Tried Amara to assure her, but suddenly she wondered; was she jealous?

Surely she wasn't, she had attempted to murder him merely this morrow, to get rid of him. She would never get jealous over anything he or a woman would do with one another. It disgusted her just the thought of it.

But watching how Aemond took a slow step towards the girl, almost pressed up against her and how the girl looked so submissively up at him, Amara's fists clenched behind her back in anger. She didn't want Aemond happy.

That was simply it.

"If you truly want his attention I am sure he would be delighted to give it to you," spoke Camylla.

"I do not want his affection or glances, Camylla. I feel rather unlucky by what he gives me." She tore her glare away from the two flirtatious people, and looked to the girl besides her.

"But it's the complete opposite!" Whisper-shouted Camylla. "You are lucky to have caught his attention, Amara." Spoke Camylla softly. "Many girls of the realm would die for the opportunity to have him even glance their way."

"I would die for him to glance anywhere else but me." Muttered Amara, and heard a faint chuckle escape from Camylla's lips.

"I doubt he will, Princess."