[034]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA PULLED BACK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER CONNECTING with Willem's lips, her hands still stuck to each side of his face as his eyes turned soft upon the sight of her. Whereas she was the complete opposite, her eyes were wide and the inside of her was whirling, saying words that she never would loudly.

Why had she kissed him? She wasn't sure, it was an impulsive decision when Aemond had brought Camylla's mouth so close to his, she felt the need to outdo him. And she certainly did.

She gulped, and after a couple of moments stepped back from him, clearing her throat in and awkward manner. She didn't dare to look over at Aemond whose gaze towards them could probably kill a dozen men within a second.

Willem chuckled breathy and had a smirk printed on his face. Amara felt frozen as he leaned closer to her and gently grabbed her hands whispering words to her. "I have someplace we can go, my princess." Amara wished she had the strength to run away, or to even hit him for that sake.

But she felt like her whole body was moving wherever he led her, as if she was his puppet in a play. She hated the feeling, but she couldn't fight it.

All the panic that was coursing inside of her wasn't the only thing she thought of. She wondered why the Lannister boy had some willingly let her kiss him if he cared for his honor? Or perhaps he cared more about the title for himself as 'the future king' than her.

She was in deep shit. She had kissed a man, whom she was not bethroed to in public. She was the princess, and she knew there would be consequences for those actions she had just participated in. Shit.

She backed up into a coldish stone wall, feeling herself beginning to panic even harder as Willem took slow steps towards her. She didn't know what he was planning to do but she wanted him to stop whatever facade he was doing.

"Willem I—" She finally choked out before he shushed her gently.

"Shhh, you do not need to speak." He said in a sudden way that Amara felt nauseous over, she felt so uncomfortable in his presence that she wanted to puke.

He put a gentle finger under her chin and lifted her head up inching closer and closer to her, her heartbeat quickening and getting louder every time he got closer. He then finally leaned in and their lips . . .

Just as Amara's and Willem's lips were to connect a loud and relentless banging was heard from the entrance. The creaking wooden door caught the two of them completely off guard and Willem pulled back with his head shooting in the direction of the sound.

He sighed infuriating and rushed over to the door, Amara let out a sigh of relief and felt her pulse lighten as she slid down the wall to sit in the wooden ground as she attempted to calm herself from moments earlier and tried to prepare her to punch him in the face of anything were to happen.

"What?" Willem spat and forced it open scolding the Targaryen who had muderous thoughts within him. A second didn't go by before Aemond had thrown Willem up against the wall and planted a blade by his neck, getting ready to slit it.

"What the fuck?" Spoke Willem in a quivering voice as the dagger slightly touched his neck. His eyes darted over to Amara who firmly stood up from her place on the ground, tilting her head at the sudden action Aemond had done.