[018]

[𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—THE TWO CONTINUED DOWN THE HALL, AS AMARA rushed towards him hastily. Aemond seemed to try and shake her off of him, though she wouldn't give up.

"You need to calm down, uncle." Amara spoke in their mother tounge as they entered the hall with the many people around them once again. "You're being rather possessive." She spat at him, and moving closer to him.

They had paced down the hall into the crowded mess of people dancing in the middle as Aemond paused his tracks and turned to Amara, glaring down at her. "Do not flatter yourself, you're not nearly as important as you believe."

"It seem you continue to forget I am to be your future Queen, uncle. And I can assure you I will not make your life any easy."

"Are you threatening me?" He taunted her, and swayed closer to her so she had to force her neck backwards in order to look at him. She noticed the usual teasing grin returning to him once again, and she felt slight relief in herself.

"I don't make threats, my prince." She whispered. "I only make promises."

"Promises are the sweetest lies," He smirked.

"And sometimes the most hurtful."

"You are truly tiresome." He sighed at her, not looking away from her as they were now too close. He didn't seem to be the slightest of nervous as she was.

She tilted her head at him in a teasing matter. "If you say that again I will truly stab you with a rusty dagger," she spat at him.

He chuckled slightly before her. "Apologies, but I don't believe you're able to do such."

"Would you like to see me try, uncle?"

"Perhaps I do."

Suddenly a soft lingering silence fell between the two, as they stood in the middle of the floor merely observing one another in utter silence. The world was blocked from their hearing, and the two only having eyes for each other in the moment.

Amara studied Aemond's face, his scar and eyepatch suddenly wondering what was beneath the brown leather that had hid such a very big moment of his life, that had changed him forever. That was always the first thing people saw of him. She swiftly also noticed how his jaw was sharp, and how his bone structure was so quintessential that her hand eagerly wanted to sketch it in this second.

She noticed how his pupils nearly widened as far as the hem of his iris', and causing the blac to nearly consume all the ocean blue collar, she so dearly enjoyed.

"You do not care much for me, do you?" Aemond suddenly spoke, breaking the quietness.

Surprise at his sudden inquiry flashed quickly within the deep irises of her eyes, a swift lift of her brow forcing the emotion to gently expand across her face, but even as the unforeseen question lit her expression, her words faltered not a single second. "That is a rather dangerous question, is it not My Prince?"

Aemond simply lifted his shoulder in the swift motion of a shrug, "One I'm hoping you will answer just the same."

Her eyes narrowed in skepticism before her lips parted with a cynical response. "Why does my approval suddenly interest you? Why do you all of a sudden seem to be in presence wherever I go?"