[033]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

AEMOND HAD DECIDED THAT IF AMARA DIDN'T WANT HIM, HE WOULD spend his time one someone who did. And that was the exact reason he was strolling through the Winterfell village along with the Camylla Baratheon, who he pretended to enjoy.

Her brown curls fell alongside her back, and she had a thick layer of clothes on to keep warm, along with a set of ear warmers that covered her ears and laid a gentle sensation on them. Her cheeks were reddened but nobody could tell if it was because of him, or the cold.

Aemond assumed both.

He knew he had a certain affect on most women, but the way that Amara seemed like she couldn't care less about him was what really drove him towards her. Although he would want nothing more than to press his lips against hers, he wouldn't pressure her.

"Have you enjoyed your visit at Winterfell up till now, my prince?" Camylla asked with her gentle voice, and looked up at him with the dearest eyes.

Aemond didn't look down at her, and just simply glanced around the place they had entered, filled with the warmth of children laughters and snowballs rushing towards one another, which caused Aemond to think back when him and Amara . . .

"My prince?" Repeated Camylla, and caught his attention.

He drew in a sharp breath and glanced at her briefly. "I suppose it's been a delight to visit Winterfell. But I cannot say I'm not happy by leaving." He spoke with no emotion in his tone, and kept his eyes trained forward.

Camylla shrugged. "I have been grateful for Amara since she brought me here," The mention of her name seemed to trigger Aemond into finally listening to her. "She snuck me on one of the ships and I am astonished she did so." She looked up at him with gentle eyes, and Aemond knew her intentions.

He also knew he had promised Amara to stay away from Camylla, but why would he if she had no further intentions with him in the first place? To be frank, he wanted to infuriate her, bring out a burning jealousy within her he knew she had been hiding. He wanted the thought of him and Camylla together to burn her from the inside.

"I believe I am quite content with the outcome as well," he spoke gently and gave her a simple, stiff smile, causing her cheeks to redeem an immense amount.

And that was when he noticed the appearance of the girl he had been searching for in the corner of his eye. Her black hair shining in the snowy landscape as well as her eyes standing out as an absolute beauty.

Amara Velaryon walked through the glistening Winterfell when she had caught the sight of Aemond Targaryen and Camylla Baratheon walking beside some one another, in each others company. She immediately stopped her tracks and furrowed her eyebrows at the delusional sight before her.

She saw how Camylla's face lightened up whenever Aemond had seemed to speak a word, and she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating this sight or not. She saw how Aemond inched closer to her, and something inside of Amara's stomach twirled in anger.

She almost wanted to laugh at this ridiculous picture that was taking place in front of her, she dropped her hands to the side and stood tall, keeping her eyes on both of them with caution. She tilted her head.