[012]

[𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

AMARA WAS TRYING TO MAINTAIN LADYLIKE as she walked briskly through the castle walls, but she forgot to do so, as she held up the skirts of her dress and took off running up the stairs.

She had greeted the Queen and her grandsire, along with Helaena and Aegon and their children. She had yet to meet Otto or Ser Criston as she was walking around the castle in a hastily speed.

As she reached the door to the her mother's chambers, Amara smiled at Ser Lorent Marbrand who was standing guard, tall and strong awaiting for her.

"Ser Lorent!" Amara exclaimed with a huge grin, getting the knight's attention, "How are you feeling today? It's been a while!" She smiled brightly.

"You're late," Ser Lorent says as he reaches for the door handle and opens it.

"I'm well aware," Amara muttered as she stepped inside. When she entered the bedroom she spotted her mother, Rhaenyra and Daemon sitting in their chair as Rhaenyra stood up, holding his hand and the two turned their heads at her, Rhaenyra's hand on her belly which seemed to be growing larger with every passing day.

"You're late," Daemon stated.

Amara dropped her head in reverence, "Daemon, Mother," she greeted. "A, not late, I would say that I am simply running behind schedule," Amara corrected her.

Rhaenyra chuckled at her daughters comment despite herself, "Which is still late." She smiled, Daemon watching her cautiously. "Wherever have you been?"

"I'm sorry, mother," Amara apologized, as she looked away shyly. "I did as you said and flew directly to Kings Landing, I must've just lost track of time reading in the Godswood."

"And what did you steal from the library this time?" Rhaenyra wondered. She was used to Amara's getting lost in her stories or on her dragons, though this time she believed he had been reading.

Amara's cheeks warmed at the question, "Borrow, mother. Not steal."

"Yes," Rhaenyra said amused, "What book did you borrow?"

"The conquest of Visenya and Rhaenys," Amara answered, confident in her answer, as she made her way towards her parents with a jesting grin.

"I'm sure that there is one major player that you're forgetting," Rhaenyra spoke. She then moved towards her daughter, away from Daemon and took ahold of one of her hands. Feeling the coldness that was corrupting her, she tried her best to warm her.

"Oh," Amara says hitting herself on the forehead playfully, "Aegon was there as well. How could I forget?" She jested, making Daemon chuckle.

Rhaenyra smiled at her daughter, and shook her head slightly in a lovingly manner. "I trust your ride was safe and swift?" She then spoke, changing the subject.

Amara sighed heavily. "You would have thought so wouldn't you?" She mumbled, Rhaenyra frowned at the girl. "I was flying with Cannibal, and then you'd never guess who joined the two of us," She complained, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat.