[038]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA STORMED THROUGH THE CASTLES WITH ONE THOUGHT IN MIND: BAELA. She would find her, punish her for the pain she was to put Amara through. She felt her body heat up by the sudden adrenaline flooding her, ignoring the people greeting her with the happiness she wished she could feel.

She had never felt such pure, intense anger and was ready to unleash it all on Baela. As she turned one corner the familiar face of her step-father appeared. His glad smile vanished swiftly as he caught the sight of her, Amara simply glanced at him, the rage in her eyes strong.

As she strolled past him, he took ahold of her arm, causing her to spin as he held a tight grip. Amara turned to him in sudden confusion mixed with anger.

"I best believe we need to speak." Daemon spoke strictly with the voice he used to petrify most people he met. It didn't scare Amara as she knew it was just a facade.

She ripped her arm away from him angrily, and Daemon lifted his eyebrows by the sudden movement from the girl who stood before her. "I have nothing to say to you." She snarled as she stormed off once again. Daemon knew her intentions weren't the brightest as she pushed the two knights out of the way causing them to stumble and pushing the two large wooden doors open.

There she was greeted by her family, the family who had no idea what was to happen, of what was happening. Their heads turned in a sudden by the young girl who was leaking with pure madness. Eyes only set on the Velaryon girl.

Aemond was there. Amara hadn't taken notice to him but he felt his stomach twist in knots and his hands tightening around the wood of the chair he sat was upon. He watched as she grabbed Baela who stood in the middle of the room, besides Jace and Lucerys.

The brother's of Amara watched in horror when Baela was dragged by the arm of the mad Targaryen, letting out a shriek as she threw her up against the table, shaking all the cutlery placed nicely upon it. Amara laid an arm over Baela's throat and leaned in, not choking her, only scaring her as Baela let out shaky, loud breaths.

Alicent let out a horrid gasp, covering her mouth as she laid a hand on Aegon in shock. Aegon raised his eyebrows, intrigued by the sudden chaos that erupted in the boring morning of the palace.

Everyone watched, frozen in place.

"What you have done, is unforgivable." Hissed Amara at her, only for her to hear. "You have been unfaithful to me, deceived me. And I will never forgive such a peasant as yourself. You are lucky I am not queen yet or I would've put your head on a spike."

Amara didn't break eye contact with her as she felt all the eyes scattered in the hall on the two girls, and Baela's breath of fear blowing over her face every now and then.

"You have spoken lies of me, if you truly cared for me you wouldn't have done such."

The silence grew thicker and more irritable as Amara slowly came to her senses, realizing Baela wasn't the only person in the room, nearly everyone was there. She felt the presence of Daemon and her mother by the doors behind her, watching her closely.

"It had to be done . . ." Whispered Baela. Ever so quietly, so innocent.

Amaras lips parted, surprised by the words that left her mouth as if she had done nothing wrong at all. As if she hadn't just sold Amara away to the man she loathed ever so deeply, and she knew. Baela knew what Wilhelm meant to Amara, she despised him.