[010]

[𝙩𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

AMARA WALKED QUICKLY PUT OF THE DINNER HALL, her footsteps echoing along the corridor. Whilst she was expecting Aemond to follow her, leave bruises on her arm again and hiss at her in the hallway, she was unpleasantly surprised when, after he caught up to her, she was shoved against the stone wall, her head hitting back against it with a thud, and his forearm pressing into her throat. 

Her eyes immediately widened from the sudden pain. Now, it was her head that was aching terribly, from the blow to the back of it against hard stone, and from the sudden cut off of oxygen. 

She gasped out, but was unable to take in much air. She stood on the tips of her toes, trying to stretch her throat upwards to be able to get a breath, but it was no use. He was pressing against her too hard. 

She tried to push him away, and scattering his arms but the leather he was wearing made it difficult for her, leaning him no pain whatsoever.

"Whatever games you have in your arsenal to embarrass me in front of everyone, it ends now." He leaned in close to her, his breath hitting her cheeks as he seethed, "If you step one foot out of line and try to humiliate me like that again, I will have you punished. Is that understood?" He pressed against her windpipe more, and she croaked out a cry of protest, which came out more like a hushed whimper.

She couldn't breathe. She could feel her cheeks heating and the blood rushing to her head. He leaned in even closer to the point where their noses were almost touching, "Is that understood, bastard?"

She could barely even keep her eyes open, before she decided to do something about it.

She grabbed onto his shoulders and lunged her knee up into his crotch making him let out a loud and pained grunt before pulling himself backwards and bending down in pain.

She nearly collapsed when he let her go, but held onto the wall for support. She gasped loudly for a few seconds as she tried to get the oxygens back in her lungs, and whenever she would breathe out, it exhaled from her more like a cough.

"You . . ." She breathed out, still searching for breaths. "Cunt!" She yelled at him, as he let out a pain sigh and groaned as he stood up straight. She laid a hand on her sore throat and feared a bruise would appear.

He glared at the girl and inched forward towards her, which she didn't react to, simply returning his glare. He looked her up and down, and Amara couldn't tell wether if he was impressed or annoyed with her.

"If you ever speak ill about me or my legitimacy again, Aemond, or doubt my skill, it won't be your arm or leg that my sword will cut, it'll be your other eye." Amara's threat ran out with chills, any warmth her voice once held was drained completely as she talked, as she continued gasping after her breath along the words.

"I will carve it right out of your head and feed your heart to my dragons." Her words continued to slither and seeth out from her angered tongue as her Uncle looked to her in shock — as if he hadn't thought her reaction to his own words wouldn't be as harsh as it. "I'm sure the Cannibal would enjoy feasting on you." She snarled at him.

"The Cannibal is nothing against Vhagar." He spat at her, furious.

She scoffed at him in disbelief. "Add my other four dragons and we'll see about that, you insufferable toad!" She spat back, he took a slight step back.