[029]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA GAPED UP AT THE UNTAMED BEAST, BUT SHE WAS QUICK to notice it wasn't looking at her. It was looking at Aemond. Amara wasn't frightened by its large size, or the way shivers were sent down her spine by every breath heard by it.

She had always longed to stand face to face with a beast as large as they say Old Valyrian dragons were but this . . . This was far larger than anyone could ever comprehend. She knew how large Balerion, The Black Dread was, she had seen his skull. But merely the dragons head was nearly twice as large.

If the dragon opened its crystallizing mouth she could step into it and walk around as if it were a room. She did not wish to do so, for that sake.

What Amara didn't understand was why it was here and not haunting the Shivering Seas, feeding the sailors more tales to tell. Why it was standing by her and did not even dare to look at her, it had a firm grip on Aemond's eye and Amara believed it was an intimidation technique that she had seen from Cannibal. But he had been protecting her.

Was the ice-dragon protecting her from Aemond?

Ever so slowly, the dragons large body became slightly more visible as the blizzard fell down and became more peaceful. She could not find words to describe how ginormous the dragon was.

It was as if Balerion The Black had been reincarnated.

Double the size.

Ice-dragons were the complete opposite of fire-dragons as where regular dragons breathed fire, ice dragons would breathe a cold chill capable of freezing a man solid in half a heartbeat. Its teeth were icicles, a triple row of them, jagged spears of length, white against its deep blue maw.

The ice covering the cold beast was the gem of wintry days. A cold layer of white mist danced around the dragon, fainting as it drew further away. Amara had heard to never touch an ice-dragon since the coldness of one would cause frostbite the second you touch it.

But she so dearly longed to do so.

She watched how it slowly opened its large bleaching jaw in a menacing movement, causing Amara's heartbeat to quicken with a sudden. She then turned her head towards Aemond who still had the same expression from before, but instead his eye was in her instead of the magical beast.

It let out a wintry breath with the grey mist following and the crack of ice was heard whenever or however it moved. It's deep growl warned Amara that something were to happen and when she turned her head back she saw how it's piercing blue eyes had gotten softer as the deep blue color seen down its throat was more clear than ever.

And when the ice dragon opened its great mouth, and exhaled, it would not be fire that
came streaming out, the burning sulfurous stink of lesser dragons.

Amara's eyes widened when she realized the beast was to freeze Aemond, seeing him as a potential danger towards her. At least that's what she believed. Amara stumbled backwards and held a firm hand up towards the dragon for it to stop, but the strong color in its throat only grew more powerful.

Amara rushed backwards and began shouting commands at the dragon. "No! Lykiri, Dohaeris! Stop it!" She continued in shouting multiple of phrases, and that's when the dragons head lowered down, instead to look at her.