[019]

[𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—"SO YOU'VE HEARD?" ASKED DAEMON WITH A FROWN the girl who had a grimace planted on her face. Amara had just been told about how there had been countless of deaths around the Shivering Sea, saying to be roamed by the mythical creatures Ice-dragons. To which she responded with 'I know'

All the people around her, watched her intently as Rhaena looked between her and Cregan, knowing he was probably the one who had told her.

Amara sighed heavily and shifted in her stance. "The Ser Cregan Stark had informed me of this issue earlier, I said we were to speak of it on the morrow. I did not fathom it was this serious." She furrowed her eyebrows.

Daemon then looked over to Cregan once again, and then back at Amara.

Rhaenyra shook her head slight, a bit confused by her words. "Deaths of multiple people are always serious, and especially if it's from an unknown cause, Amara. Every good ruler should know such." Spoke Amara's mother, bitterly.

"Yes," Agreed Amara, and looked to Cregan suddenly. "But I was not informed of the many many deaths, as to why I said we could speak of such on the morrow."

"We will be leaving at the morrow." Said Rhaenyra then suddenly.

Amara shot her head towards her mother, raising her eyebrows slightly. "What?" She frowned. "Do I not have time to pack anything else back at Dragonstone?"

"We're doing this to save people, and the people need help from the dragon whisperer, Amara." Spoke Daemon softly. "Now more than ever."

"I will not leave without all my dragons, then." Spoke Amara stubbornly all of a sudden. "I am well aware of the dangers, but without my dragons I will not be protected properly from the Ice dragons, as you have heard they were far larger than Valyrian dragons, and I need as many as possible."

"Isn't Cannibal enough?" Questioned Rhaenyra.

Amara shook her head swiftly at her mother. "Cannibal is a great threat to fire dragons, as his roar is a danger signal. But Ice-dragons have never heard of him before, and if I do end up face to face with one I will need Fyreheart's heat to perish the ice-being."

"I agree with her," Spoke Daemon with a sigh following. He then crossed his arms over his chest and seemed more muscular. "She does need protection, after all the dragon whisperer is nothing without her dragons."

Amara blinked in sudden surprise. "I am still second in line for the iron-throne, surely I am something." Said Amara with a slight frown.

"You are more than something," Began Cregan, catching everyone's attention but his eyes were only on Amara. "You are everything we need in this time of crisis, and if you need your dragons, you shall have your dragons at once."

Amara shifted in her stance slightly with a pleased look on her face. "That's appreciated, My Lord." She thanked him. "But what will we tell the greens?" Amara turned to her family who all looked between the two. "Surely they need to know?"

Rhaenyra then sighed and nodded slightly. "I will speak to Alicent of the matter, perhaps they'd like to join us?"

"Is that safe?" Rhaena then spoke, besides her sister and Rhaenyra. They all turned to look at her. "If the greens join us and one of them pass, perhaps people would turn on Rhaenyra as Queen? Saying it's her fault."