[024]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

SER WILLEM LANNISTER WOULD NOT LET AEMOND WIN. He had decided to make it his mission to end this rivalry between the two of them and win the princesses honor and love. No matter what she wanted, he knew she was the one for him as he was for her.

He wasn't sure what he liked about her. To be frank, his father, Jason Lannister, had spoken words of Amara and the heir Rhaenyra Targaryen that should never be said out loud. But perhaps it was the power, and her beauty that captured him within.

He had always perceived himself as a gentleman and especially a gentleman that would be able to win her heart. And he was so sure he had her heart for himself until her name-day when Aemond appeared behind her when Willem went to visit her. He was heartbroken over the fact that another man wanted her all to himself. And especially the fact that he was far more worthy of her love than he was.

But that wouldn't stop him.

He rushed over to her, the snow crunching beneath his black leather boots, and his armor clattering slightly as he placed a hand swiftly on her shoulder, and she spun around catching the sight of Willem Lannister.

She looked around him swiftly, as if she was looking for someone but Willem didn't take much bother to it. "Princess," he spoke, slightly out of breath after running towards her.

"How may I help you, Ser Lannister?" She spoke softly.

"I was wondering . . ." He hesitated, and Amara's face turned slightly more curious as to what he wanted, or what he was speaking of. "Would you enjoy my company? The two of us could perhaps go for a round of skating?"

"Skating?" Blinked Amara.

"Yes, skating."

Amara looked to him suddenly appearing extremely cheerful. "Really?" She smiled. "Perhaps we could ask for Luke and Jace to join us?"

Willem's smile faltered slightly at the request, as he wished for it to be just the two of them. But perhaps if her brothers would join them he could get closer to them and earn Amara's trust.

He then nodded hesitantly. "Of course the can princess. What kind of gentleman would I be if I said no?" He spoke welcoming, though he didn't feel that way at all.

Amara giggled cheerfully and clapped her hands together eagerly before she ran off to find her younger brothers.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—WITH A GENTLE AND EVER SO SLOW STEP, Amara gently placed her herself on to the ice, letting go of Willem's hand swiftly and balanced as she stretched her arms out on both sides and with a gleeful giggle, skated a bit forwards.

"By the gods!" She squealed in delight, turning around in a wide circle and looking over at Willem and her brothers. "I'm skating!" She clapped her hands, soon the boys were lowering on to the ice themselves, Willem did so and skated over to her with ease.

As Jace and Luke held onto one another for dear life, nothing but horror spread across their face as they looked through the clear ice.

As Willem grabbed one of her gloved hands and placed it in his as the two of them soon began to ever so slowly skate across the ice. The light sound of the skates cutting the ice just barely as they moved across the ice at a good pace. Amara was all smiles, her ruby lips parted in wonder as she looked around her.