[037]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

WHEN AMARA WOKE UP, HER EYES WERE ALL PUFFED UP FROM ALL the tears that she had been crying from the night before. She felt so deeply betrayed by both Baela and Aemond she had no clue what to do with herself. Clara had managed to get her prepared as she was told Camylla wanted to have a talk with her, but she didn't know if she could contain herself for such.

She managed to make it out in the garden of the stone walls Cregan owned and saw the curly haired girl stand in the middle of the snow-covered garden. Amara took a deep breath and strolled towards her, composing herself.

Camylla turned around, her hair flying and expression dropping when she saw her. But Amara saw something in Camylla's face and body language she had seen when they first met at the hall. She frowned by the sudden aggression in her.

"Camylla?" She questioned. "Are you alright? You seem rather uptight?" Amara spoke, with worry in her voice, had something else happened she wasn't aware of?

"Is it true?" Gulped Camylla, keeping her distance from Amara almost in disgust.

Amara paused her steps, a little in front of Camylla as she sensed her anger behind her words. She frowned as the brunette girl who stood in front of her, hands by her sides with a despairing look on her face. "Whatever are you speaking of?" Spoke Amara slowly, trying to calm her heart by the hatred in Camylla's voice.

"Aemond." The moment the name left her mouth Amara's heart began pounding against her chest as she knew Baela must've told her so she would know. Anger buried itself inside of her, but she managed to hide it, only making her confusion visible.

"Aemond?" Repeated Amara, innocently as she managed to keep her act.

"Don't make me say it Amara, I don't want to." Camylla spoke in anger, obviously hurt by whatever she was told. She shifted in her stance, uncomfortable by Amara's presence.

"Camylla, I truly don't—"

"Did you and Aemond fuck?" She spoke strictly, she seemed as if she would explode by the mention of it as her face reddened. Amara wasn't sure if it was because of the cold her face was red Or because she was furious. Perhaps both.

Amara widened her eyes and her lips parted. The fury inside her was about to explode by the thought of Baela telling her, but she dearly hoped she could keep it all in and save it for Baela.

"This . . . Is a vile accusation, Camylla." Spoke Amara.

"But it's true?" Quipped Camylla, frowning from anger and desperation for an answer.

Amara shook her head. "No such thing has ever taken place nor ever will. Aemond is my uncle and I loathe him. You know this." Amara spoke in betrayal of her assuming such. Yet she felt terribly ill tricking Camylla.

Although, nothing had happened between them, they had shared a kiss but Aemond was very clear with the fact that he didn't wish for her.

"Then why did I overhear Rhaenyra and Daemon speak of the matter? Rhaenyra was on the verge of sobbing just by the mention of it! Daemon seemed far more angry than I have ever seen him. As if he might gather another head to his collection, Amara."