[030]

[𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA'S LIPS TINGLED BLUE A WHILE AGO AND HER FINGERS WERE almost immobile with cold. The gloves she was wearing from her aunt Helaena were so pretty, but they let in the icy water without a fight and her coat would be better suited to any other occasion. But if she give up now Aemond would take back the snowball fight victory and she just didn't think she could let that happen.

At her feet were perhaps thirty snowballs, their sizing were somewhat chaotic but if she picked the right moment they should get the job done. A win would be so sweet, it'd make the pain of de-thawing her fingers seem worth it.

She dared to peek from the side, and slowly moved her head to see if she could spot the silver-haired boy. When she did so, a snowball was immediately sent her way with a throng force that could've hit out her eye if she wasn't careful.

"You dare to aim for my eye!?" She shouted at him, moving behind the tree again and out of his sight. She heard a familiar laugh occur which immediately caused a bright smile on her face.

"It's not even if I don't," she could hear the smirk in his voice.

Back against the frozen tree, breath rising in white puffs to the grey snow-cloud above, Amara Velaryon stood as quietly as she could, snowballs at the ready. After a minute or so, one that felt like an eon, she hear the tell-tale crunch of a boot in the snow; for though it is fresh fallen, the bitterness of the coolness made the top like brittle caramel. 

She then immediately jumped forward and whispered her arm in the direction of the Targaryen boy, hitting him right in the middle of his chest, Amara laughed at him with a pointing finger at the boy who seemed slightly offended.

When it had landed, Aemond gave Amara a mischievous grin, pulling up two snowballs and tossing them so quickly Amara didn't even see them until they hit her harshly on her shoulder. She gasped at the impact and looked up at him slowly in a threatening manner.

"Okay . . . You're on." She spoke in a dangerous tone. Amara and Aemond took off, grabbing piles of snow and throwing aimlessly, hoping to hit each other.

Several snowballs landed on nearby trees. Soon, snowballs were flying everywhere from every direction, and it was almost impossible to tell who threw what.

The two of them ran around like crazed people to avoid each snowball that was thrown in their directions, drowning in their soaked clothes and their loud laughs Aemond had used up all his weapons so he now had to improvise as the falling snow continued in being thrown by Amara, heading directly for his other eye intentionally.

Aemond managed to lunge himself directly for her, wrapping his arms around her waist and she loud out a loud squeal with a humorous tone as the two of them landed on the bleached ground on top of the soft snow that saved them from the fall.

They both laughed with one another as Aemond slightly pushed himself upwards from landing on top of her. She was laying on her back so when their eyes made contact almost right away Aemond's chuckles faltered, leaving only a smile on his lips.

Amara giggled a slightly bit more before seeing the look in his eye. She wondered if she was imagining it or if it was reality, she had never seen such softness within him and she imagined no one else had either.

Aemond forgot nearly everything in this moment of passion. But the only thing he thought of, was how her lips were as good as her eyes in painting a picture of her emotions. It was the kind of mouth that appeared accustomed to creating joy through good words, as if it was so very well connected to her soul.

She could feel his breath on her lips. Her legs were under his as his whole body cradled her. One of his hands rested besides her face, as his other hand trailed up her thigh, up the side of her waist, skimmed over her right breast and then rested against her throat. He did not apply much pressure, but she could still feel his fingers against her skin, as though he were warning her that he could easily squeeze her throat if he wanted to.

He moved his head down slightly, placing small kisses slowly along her jawline and down to her neck. She lifted her head up slightly, to give him more access and felt a tingling feeling in her stomach as he continued on teasing her. Slowly, she let out a breath of relief, and she could feel by his touch how a small grin had emerged on his face.

"Patience," he cooed against her neck with a smirk, and she felt herself stiffen by his breath against her, suddenly not feeling the slightest bit of cold.

He pulled back, and Amara blinked at him in confused as to why he stopped.

He moved his hand to a gentle touch on Amara's cheek as she continued in glancing between his eye and lips. His touch made her suck in a breath before he shushed her softly by the sound, and she obeyed what he said, looking up at him with a delicate spark in her cloudless azure eyes.

The two were in a daze of heavy breaths as Aemond's hand moved to her jaw, caressing her soft, Ruby lips in a loving manner. Adoring her, observing her.

Her eyelashes fluttered before him, and he managed to breathe steady breaths when he leaned closer to her . . .

In that split second before his touch every nerve in Amara's body and brain were electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

But just as they were about to connect they both heard faint shouts in the distance. "Amara! Amara where are you?" The voice pulled Amara out of her lust as Baela appeared from behind a tree, "Amara—" She must've see  their position as she then stood with sudden widened eyes, gazing at the two of them.

Amara gasped and her eyes shot open at the sight of her friend, as she planted her hands on Aemond's chest, and pushed him off of her with such a force so he landed with a thud besides her with a confused emotion within him.

Baela paused her steps and Amara sat up straight, and suddenly a curly-brown haired girl made her way next to Amara with a bright smile as she found her.

Camylla squealed, and clapped her hands together slightly with a bright smile and Amara was relieved by her enthusiasm and believed she hadn't seen them in the same position as Baela had found them in.

"Amara, we couldn't find you! Your mother is worried sick!" She rushed over to her, bend her knee and grabbed ahold of both her forearms. Camylla glanced at Aemond who was busy brushing himself off as he had stood, and Camylla then copied him, standing up straight with her hands behind her back.

Amara pulled a grimace at her face, when her cheeks slightly reddened and she swayed back and forth slightly. She leaned a slightly bit forward towards Aemond. "You have been a big help, my prince." She smiled.

Aemond stood stiffly and laid his hands behind his back. "We could have found the way back ourselves, I believe." He spoke. Annoyed. Unsatisfied.

"Perhaps it's for the best we found you." Spoke Baela almost immediately with a unpleasant gaze in her eyes. She watched her gaze between the two with disappointment.

A silence lured between them and Amara was far to nervous to look at Aemond, so when they heard the snow crushing behind Amara, and they realized it was her Eryx Amara almost immediately commanded him to fly her back.

She was panicking.

A/N:
This is a short chapter, I know, but I still hope you enjoyed it!