[014]

[𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—THERE WAS ABSOLUTE MAYHEM IN KING'S LANDING as people gathered to celebrate the six-and-tenth name day of Princess Amara, the fearsome drgaonwhisperer. However, no one was more excited than Willem Lannister, and the lady Camylla Baratheon who'd actually heeded for her sister's advice and decided to enter the archery tourney. She was excited to exhibit her skills, especially since many said she wouldn't be able to win since she was a woman.

"Despite all of you who enjoy watching the suffering of others, I am most excited for the dancing and feast," Amara said as she took breakfast with her siblings and cousins.

"Weren't you the one who wished for the archery tourney?" Pipped Jacaerys, who stood next to her claiming the bacon before Aegon could, who then scowled at him.

"Yes, I was." Sighed Amara. "But it was merely because Willem suggested it, he seemed as if he might die if he would not win it."

"We shall pray for his loss then," Aemond spoke lowly, only Helaena and Aegon hearing it.

Amara hummed, "The music will be most divine at the ball, and I have trained my sways since I promised Cregan to offer him a dance."

"Are you sure you won't enjoy it in a corner alone without a dance partner?" Aemond teased, earning a loud laugh from Aegon and Jace.

"Do you need a dance partner?" Helaena asked Amara, not aware of Aemond's teasing, "I gladly volunteer."

Amara smiled, "Thank you, Helaena, I hope we shall dance with one another." She turned her hardening glare to Aemond. "But Aemond was just being an ass."

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He continued the teasing.

"Do you kiss anyone with yours?" Amara asked with a teasing grin. Aemond frowned, his grin faltering, as he looked at Amara and the younger girl smiled innocently at her uncle.

Aegon began laughing at the comment and Aemond looked over at Aegon with a tight glare, who was beside him, and his laughter came to a stop as he tried to play it off as a cough.

Amara looked around at all the people who had been seated at tables, the dinner hall was filled with voice overlapping one another and gossips standing in every corner, pointing at certain people. Amara frowned.

She turned to her brother. "Do you have any insight on where Lucerys and mother might be? I thought would already have been seated with Daemon and Joffrey?"

Jacaerys raised his eyebrows in realization that he had not seen or spoken to his younger brother the entire morrow, he had been far to busy helping Alicent along with Aegon preparing the festivities and making sure everything was handled.

He shrugged, turning back to his sister after looking around as she did. "Perhaps they're accompanying Viseryes and Aegon?"

Aegon looked up with a sudden interest after hearing his name, his brows knitted. "But I'm right here?" He said suddenly concerned and then pointed at himself in confusion, looking between the two Velaryon's.

Amara chuckled at him, before Aemond scowled at his brother. "Not you, brother." He nodded towards Jace and Amara. "Their brother, you twat." He spoke, before fleeing them and taking his spot next to his beloved mother.