[025]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—THE AIR RUSHED OUT OF AMARA'S LUNGS SWIFTLY, something cold and unbreathable taking its place. All she could see was the color white. Everything was white. Even the tones of the water had shifted from swirls of blue and turquoise to frightening shades of icy white. Amara bobbed her head to the surface, gasping for air that seared as it went down.

She tried to push against the water with the same ease as Aemond had managed, but she couldn't. The corset binding her chest was too tight; the heavy fabric around her legs kept tangling. She frantically kicked, but it did no good.

The more Amara fought, the more the water battled back. She could barely keep above the surface. A wave that she had made herself of the cold water splashed over her head, dragging her all the way down. So cold and heavy. Her lungs burned as she battled to reach the surface again.

But before it was too later, Aemond managed to help her. "I thought you could swim." He wrenched Amara up until her head broke the surface of the water. "Breathe. Slowly," he coaxed. "Don't try to take in too much at once." He spoke in Valyrian, knowing it calmed her as he was holding her tightly and reassured her,

The air still burned, but Amara managed the words. "You dickhead!" She gasped and hit his chest with one of her free hands, the other was holding onto his shoulder tightly.

Aemond was taken back in surprise by her sudden outburst towards him. He had just been so gentle towards her, but suddenly she decided to lash out on him.

"Why didn't you just say what was going on!" She bellowered.

"Because you were being a brat and ignoring me!" Aemond told her with the same force as she had given him. "I thought you could swim." He suddenly spoke seriously.

"It's my dress—" Amara broke off as she felt it dragging her down once more.

Aemond took a sharp breath. "You think you can stay afloat for a moment without my help?"
He brandished a dagger with his free hand, and before Amara could agree or protest, he darted under the water.

Amara felt as if forever went by before she felt the pressure of Aemond's arm wrapping around her waist. Then, the tip of his knife pressed against her breasts. Amara's breath caught as the Targaryen boy cut away her dress and her coat which she loved dearly and he cut slightly at the top of her corset, making her cleavage more clear to him.

He drew a decisive line down her stomach to the center of her hips. The arm around her waist tightened, and so did something in Amara's chest, as she held a firm hand on his shoulder.

She'd never been in such a position with a boy. She tried not to think about what Aemond was seeing or feeling as he finished slicing the heavy dress and pulled it off her body, leaving only her wet chemise clinging to her skin.

Aemond gasped as he resurfaced, splashing Amara's face with water.

"Can you swim now?" His words were more labored than before.

"Can you?" Amara asked hoarsely, her ability to speak strained as well. It felt as if something very intimate had just happened, or maybe it was intense only for her. She knew the boy had seen lots of girls in various states of undress.