Chapter 1

Ukaas! A peaceful kingdom it is, ruled by the beloved King Jeon Min-ho. The people adore their king for his kind heart, unwavering love, and genuine care for the entire kingdom. His acts of kindness and dedication have won the hearts of his subjects.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Taehyungie wakeup." The princess handmaiden aka soulmate tried to wakeup the sleeping beauty.

Who whine in sleep and covered her beautiful face with silk blanket.

"Yah wakeup taehyungie or else your Annie will be mad on both of us." Jiminie said while removing the blanket

"Ahh jiminie just 2 mins pwese. The princess replied while closing her eyes tightly.

"Ah taehyungie sometimes I doubt you are really a princess?,Look how elegant and responsible other princesses are." Jimini huffed anoyyed.

"Ok then I'm going to call Annie." Jimini was about to go but taehyungi stopped him making jimini smirk.

"Yaah jimini you are so bad, Ahh I don't wanna go to University." Taehyungi said whining and kicked the blanket.

"Ahh but you have to because you have no manners how to behave like a princess Ah I'm worried for your future mate." Jimini sighed

Taehyungie looked at him for a momment when she heard the word "mate"

"Help me to get ready I am late already." Taehyungie said in a low voice and went to fresh up.

"What's wrong with this Omega, Did I said something wrong?" Jimini signed

-------------------------

"And we are done." Jimini said admiring the little princess, satisfied from her work.

"Ah Chim I'm going to University not getting married please remove this." Tae whined

"Don't you Dare." Jimini glare.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Leena.

They both stood up and bowed.

Leena stepped forward and caressed tae's cheeks.

"Ar'nt you bit late today." Leena asked raising her brows.

"I-i am sorry Annie I overslept." Taehyungi said looking down.

"Hm do not repeat this mistake again." Leena said strictly

Tae nodded

"I know there is no need to repeat it but still don't let any prince near you, don't go alone anywhere if you need anything then ask Mr lucus hm." Leena said patting her head

Taehyungie bite her lips and clutched the hem of her dress tightly she knows that now her eyes got teary because these words alway stab her mercilessly she hated the fact that she is Omega a weak Omega.

"Y-yes." She replied

Leena smiled and pecked her forehead.

"Take care hm." Leena said and left.

After she left taehyungi sighed and fall  on the couch.
Jimini looked at her with sympathy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Royal University.
(It's an extraordinary institution where only royals have the privilege to study. It's not any typical university, though. In addition to academic subjects, the students also learn about their royal duties, proper etiquette, and morals. They are taught how to speak eloquently, how to bow respectfully, and how to conduct themselves with grace and dignity. It's a place where future leaders are shaped, not only academically, but also in terms of character and responsibility. Quite a unique and fascinating educational experiences.)