Chapter 31

3 days had passed tomorrow is Taehyungie's Birthday. Everyone decided to throw a grand party but the Omega refused. Like her pervious 6 birthdays she wants to spend this one too by helping the poor people around the kingdom by food,clothes,blankets and money etc.

Ofcourse a little of her wanted to celebrate like others but only with her Alpha but unfotunately he is not here even to wish her.

Right now she was sitting at a large room packing baskets to present the people. She loves to see their happy faces their wishes is all what she want.

"I think that would be enough." Jimini said tired from packing.

The Omega smiled and shooked her head
"There is a lot of stuff left don't be a brat and help me." The Omega replied ignoring her bestfriend's whinings.

After 4 hours of contineous working they finally completed all the baskets.
"Ahh Finally." Jimini sigh in relief.

--------------------------

"Nice to see you Mr Jeon."

Jungkook was at the pack conference.
The trueblood impressed everyone with his suggestions to warewolves rights. His main motive was for Omegas rights which shocked everyone because no one in this conference history talks about Omegas.

"I'm Sorry But whats the need of Omegas to work along with us, I don't think we need them.Omegas are weak and sensitive to stand beside us, Don't you think they are only suitable on beds." said One of kings present their  while laughing

Some of them agreed and also laughed at his statement.

The trueblood chuckled darkly which gave shivers to everyone.

"Exactly whats the use of weaks to stand beside powerful, Don't you think you should also take retirement because right now you can't even able to hold a whiskey glass in your wrinkled hand properly." The trueblood replied coldly.

Everyone laughed at the king. That king got embarrassed.

"Enough you all,.. Son I really appreciate your suggestion for Omegas. I am very sorry that we never consider this matter here. You are right Omegas should also got the same rights than us as they plays important role in our community we should take good precautions for their safety. We will surely go through this, You will be a great leader best of luck my son, Live long." The head Alpha of the conference said patting his head.

The trueblood smiled and thanked him.

Everyone congratulated jungkook warmly.

"Impressive speech Mr Jeon." King Richard said.

Jungkook nodded his head with little smile.

                 --------------------------

At night....
Jungkook came back to his room.

But someone knocked on his door.
"Come in."

The Door Opened revealing Alyana.
Jungkook got confused because its too late.

"Yes?" He asked coldly.

"My Majesty may I have some words with you?."

"Its too late."

"Just five minutes."

Jungkook nodded

"Actually I-i want to tell you that I like you very much. I know you have a mate already but please I-i can't stop my feelings. I--."

"Yes I have a mate and I love her very much you may leave now." He said coldly looking away.

"At least give me a chance I bet I am better than her......Huh I can give you a heir at least." She told smirking.