Chapter 33

4 days of the Omega's heat had been passed. The Omega was happy because in these 4 days jungkook took good care of her he didn't left her sight not even for a sec.

Right now the Omega was sitting with her In laws and leena was also with them. Jungkook went for his imporatant pending works.

"Tae, why don't you take a round of the village with jungkook? Asabella asked.

The Omega bit her lips and replied
"Mom, He is busy nowadays you know he have a lot of pending works so how would I?"

Asabella nodded her head understanding.

"My Daughter he is behaving nice to you nah? Answer me honestly I will teach him a good lessen." Min-ho asked.

The Omega giggled.

"You know what Appa he loves his works more then me." She answered pouting.

"It is?" MinHo asked playfully.
The Omega nodded still pouting.

"I will scold him to make my daughter upset." Minho said in fake angry tone.

Everyone laughed

"What's going on, you all are laughing so much, please tell me too." The trueblood said joining them while sitting beside his Omega.

The Omega gulped and bit her lips nervously.

"We got to know that you are upsetting your Omega because of your works." Asabella said while crossing her Arms.

He looked at his Omega with raised brows. The Omega gave him a nervous smile while fiddling with her fingers.

"Don't worry Mom You will not get an complain again." He said looking at his Omega while smirking.

The Omega gulped and looked down.

Then they started there family chit chat. Sometimes Inbetween Asabella and MinHo bickered which made everyone laughed.

The Trueblood glanced at his Omega who was looking so beautiful while laughing. He secretly interwined their hands the Omega looked at him shyly.
The trueblood cooed at her cute red breadcheeks.

The royal family was spending their best time together. Unaware of the fact that Christina was looking at them with burning eyes hiding behind the pillar.

--------------------------
Taekook entered inside their room. Jungkook hugged his Omega tightly nuzzling on her neck.

The Omega smiled and caressed his locks.

She moaned loudly when he gave love bites on her neck.

"Get ready." He whispered

The Omega looked at him confusly.

"I'm taking you to the village." He said smiling.

The Omega's eyes lit up.
"Really!!! I mean you are busy right?." She asked nervously.

He chuckled and pecked her lips
"Nothing is more Important than my Omega, Now go change."

She nodded happily and ran to the dressing room jumping excitedly.

The Trueblood chuckled and shooked his head.

"My Silly Omega"

After few she came out fully dressed wearing her veil.

Jungkook sigh and took of her veil.
"No need When I'm with you, Let the world know that Jeon Jungkook owned this beauty."

The Omega looked at him fondly and interwined their hands.

-------------------------

The Alpha and the Luna of Ukaas were walking around the Village

The Alpha and the Luna of Ukaas were walking around the Village. The people was giving their blessings to them.

"Long Live majesty,May god bless both of you."

Taekook smiled at them. Everyone wants to meet and get the glimpse of their King. But they tried not to bother him and his privacy because today he was with his Luna.

"Alpha."

"Yes my Love."

"I wanna eat Hotteok." She said pointing at the vendor.

Jungkook looked at her confused.

"But you used to hate it right?"

"Yes but I don't know why I'm craving for it." She said pouting with cute puppy eyes.

He chuckled and dragged her towards the shop.

The Omega was eating the Hotteok with a satisfied smile. But what shocked jungkook the most that It was her 5th one.

Suddenly some little pups gattered around them.

The trueblood smiled and shaked his hands with them.

"Do you all wants to eat hotteok." The trueblood offered.

They nodded giggling.

Then he bought hotteok for all of them.
Jungkook picked one of them because he was so cute to resist and kissed his cheeks.

Seeing this the Omega's Eyes got teary she placed her trembling hand on her stomach and a drop of tear shed from her eye.

She hurriedly wiped her tears and smiled when jungkook looked at her.

"Tae look how cute they are." He said flashing his bunny teeths.

The Omega nodded with a fake smile
But jungkook sensed the sadness on his Omega's face.

"Tae what happened.?" He asked worriedly.

The Omega shooked her head.
"Nothing I'm Fine." She replied smiling.

"You sure?"
"Y-yes."

He knows she was lying but he shrugged it. He thought he will ask about it later.

-------------------------

In the evening....

They came back to the palace. The trueblood went with his minister because he had a little work.

As the Omega entered in the room. She suddenly felt like vomit. She hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

She wiped her face with a towel.
"Whats wrong with me why I'm feeling so nauseous these days?"

The Omega throwed the towel on the basket and left to change.

To be continue....

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

So Top Kook and Femboy Tae Won

I'm Sorry for them who voted for tae as a girl its ok everything will be same its just I'm gonna referred the bottom as he instead of she

🚫A little Spoiler
It will be a power bottom unlike my other stories.