Chapter 4

"Ok now go straight I can't follow you there because I'm not allowed." Jimini said.

Tae frown and said
"No I'm not going alone, Jimini come with me else I'm going back." Tae said nervously.

"Aish tae why are you scared of him that much its not like he is going to eat you...maybe who knows." Jimini said smirking

"Yaah jimini shut up I'm scared already." Tae said with teary eyes.

"Seriously tae he just want to talk to you nothing else now go...we have to return soon otherwise Annie will notice your absence."

Tae nodded and took a deep breath.
Jimini cheered her
Tae began to walk with shaky legs.
Her heart was beating fast.

She stood inbetween the woods but she didn't found anyone.
There was complete silence only her heavy breaths can be hear.

Suddenly she felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist she knows whom these hands belongs to she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips.

"Thanks for coming darling." Jungkook whisper huskily and lick her ear lobe.

Tae gulp harshly still closing her eyes tightly.

Jungkook slowly turned her around a soft smile formed on his lips. Tae was trembling badly.

"Open your Eyes Omega." Jungkook ordered in his Alfa voice.

Tae flinch and opened her eyes slowly.
The moment when their eyes met Jungkook felt he conquered the whole world.

Jungkook lean close and took off her veil slowly.

His breath hitched he can't describe the beauty standing infront of him even if he want. Kim Taehyungie is beyond his imagination. How badly he want to devour that soft juicy lips. He want to bit her bread cheeks to bop her cute nose and to drown in those beautiful eyes.

"MINE." he growl.

She flinch again.

"A-alpha I think I-i should go now Annie will be back S-soon." She said looking down

"Not yet." Jk said and pulled her closer.

She looked at him with pleading eyes.
But jk stare at her blankly.
He took her hand softly and kiss it.

"I missed you so much." Jk whisper with soft smile.

Tae felt butterflies.

"I missed you too A-alpha."

Jk smile widely and pulled her into a tight hug.
Tae wide her eyes but hug him back with shaky hands.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sniff her addicting sweet scent.

After 10 mins he pulled away and sat on his knees.
"I know you already know because I confessed you already 10 years ago but still I LOVE YOU MY OMEGA,MY TAETAE,MY LOVE ,MY PRINCESS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." Jk shout his voice ecod in whole forest.

Tae eyes got teary these words stab her heart she though jk moved on but no she was wrong he is still there waiting for her.

"I am sorry A-alpha but you should not. we are not meant to be together. " tae said crying badly.

Jk smile drop he stood up his eyes darkened.

"I know you love me too Don't lie my taetae answered me 10 years ago."

"Thats 10 years old thing now we both grown up and mature now. I-i dont LOVE YOU NOW." Tae shout with teary eyes

"Repeat these words again while looking into my eyes." Jk said holding her hand tightly.

"A-alpha you are hurting me."

"I said repeat it again." Jk growl.

"I said what I mean too Its your problem now you accept or not but that is the fact." She said with rage

"Do you have someone else in your heart?." Jk asked in cracking voice.

Tae's heart clenched seeing him broken

"None of you business."

"IT IS MY BUSINESS." Jk shout and harshly pinned her on the tree.

"Ahhhh you can't force me to love you back."
She closed her eyes when jk bite her neck.

She tried to free herself from his grip but he is trueblood.

"A-alpha P-please let me go." Tae cried

"You are Mine whether you accept or not." Jk growl and made a dark hickey.

His fangs are visible now tae wide her eyes she knows he is going to MARK her.

She pushed him with her all strenght.

She was breathing heavily tears while flowing from her beautiful eyes.

Jk looked at her and realised what he was going to do.

"You deserve better, Not a useless Omega like me You will hate when my seceret will be revealed on you." Tae said lifelessly and ran away while crying.

"Taeeeeee." He shout and fall on his knees.

"You will regret, I will get you by hook or crook." Jk said with dark teary eyes

-------------------------

Tae ran to jimini.
Jimini got scared seeing her hicupping

Jimini hugged her tightly and patted her back.
"Tae what happened why are you crying did he say something to you?." Jimini asked in cracky voice.

Tae shook her head sobbing

"J-jimini He still want me." She said and hugged her again

"Tae Don't tell me you told him everything?." Jimini said pulling away

"N-no I didn't but I lied to him I lied that I don't Love him. I Broke him jimini he cried because of me."

"Calm down tae lets go back it will dark soon." Jimini covered her and they both head back to the castle.

---------------------------

They both entered the room and spotted angry leena.

"Where were you both?." She asked angrily.

"W-we went to the garden to take some fresh air." Jimini lied nevously holding a lifeless tae in his hands.

Leena's eyes soften when she noticed tae.

"Tae Oh My Goodness what happened baby." She said caressing her hairs.

"Annie I-i am not well if you don't mind I want to rest." Tae said in a low voice.

Leena nodded and peck her forhead.

"Ok take a good rest and tell jimini if you want something hm." Leena said softly

Tae nodded blankly then leena left worringly.

"Jimini you please leave me alone."

"Ah ok But call me if you need anything I'm here please don't stress yourself." Jimini said worringly and left.

Tae sigh heavily and throw herself on the bed.

She smile through tears caressing a locket which have little kookie's photograph on it.

"I-am sorry Kookie."

To be continue......

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Angst start🤧

Thanks for reading.....