Chapter 32[M]

"Oh baby calm down." Leena said caressing the Omega's hands.

But the Omega was restless because of sudden arosal in her body.
"A-alpha I need my alpha."
She was repeating the same thing again and again crying miserably.

Her strong intoxicating scent spread all around which was driving every Alpha crazy. After hearing their sudden loud growls Asabella ordered strictly to everyone not to step into Truebloods Chamber.

"Jimini go and bring jungkook's clothes." Leena said

Jimini who was looking at his bestie with teary eyes hurriedly ran to bring the Omega's Alpha clothes.

"It will be better to leave her alone." Asabella suggested,Leena nodded with teary eyes.

The Omega hugged her Alpha's clothes tightly and sniffed his scent which calmed her a little but still she was horny as hell. Her wolf was restless to see her mate. Everyone left the room leaving her alone.

"A-alpha."

She wore one of Jungkook's shirt and curled like a fluff ball sobbing.

                 -------------------------

Sohana, Asabella and leena was walking here and there worriedly trying to figure out what to do now.

"Mom What should we do now she needs jungkook and he is not he---"
Asabella got cut off when she saw everyone was looking at her back shocked.

She turned and gasp seeing the person standing infront of her
The person was not other than
Jeon Jungkook.

"J-jungkook." Asabella whispered shocked.

Jungkook's face was blank
"Where is tae Mom?" He asked in deep voice.

"Jungkook when you came?" Sohana asked pecking his forehead.
Jungkook hugged her a little and pulled away.

"Jungkook tae is not well she is on her heat, Go quick she needs you." Leena said tearing.

                  ---------------------------

The door Opened with loud thud and jungkook entered inside breathing heavily.

"Tae." He called but he didnt found her.

Suddenly he heared a sobbing sound from the corner.
He cursed at the sight.

"Fuckkk."

He gulp harshly when he saw his Omega was touching herself wearing his shirt

"Tae." He hurriedly ran to her and embraced her tightly in his warm embrace.

The Omega looked at him with hooded eyes.

"A-alpha is that you? O-or I'm dreaming?"  She asked touching his face with teary eyes.